Page 4 of 8
Yeah I'd say Milo Goes to College is essential listening for pretty much any serious music fan, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to skip over the rest of their catalog. I like ALL and Everything Sucks a lot though.
That mixtape he dropped on Christmas is pretty swag. To put it in his words, "THIS IS HIGHLY ANTICIPATED !"
Everything Sucks is worth it just for "Coffee Mug."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by due 07
Yeah I'd say Milo Goes to College is essential listening for pretty much any serious music fan, but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to skip over the rest of their catalog. I like ALL and Everything Sucks a lot though.

I agree with all of this.

Especially the song All. I just listen to that song over and over and over.
misfits ...and mcr (if they count as punk ...imo they dnt really count as anything XD )
Fenix Tx
Sum 41
NOFX
The Damned
ETC

Lower Than atlantis will make it big soon... so ill say them aswell
Descendents- most definitely one of my favorites. Every record is fantastic (well, except for Enjoy! imo) and catchy. It takes a while to get into ALL (the album), with it's odd rhythms and such, but they do catch on after a while. I just love that instead of taking on the 'oh I'm heartbroken and I want everyone's pity' like many bands today, they lament about it, but they're optimistic and move on afterwards instead of wallowing in their emotions.

Some other great punk bands Agent Orange, Circle Jerks, ALL, Black Flag, Dead Kennedys, Blink-182, Operation Ivy, Dag Nasty (although I only have Can I Say so don't know how they are with the other singers), Minutemen, The Misfits, OFF!, Minor Threat, Bad Brains, Beastie Boys (fan of their hip hop stuff too). I'm more of a fan of the West Coast kind of punk sound, but I have started listening to Gorilla Biscuits and SS Decontrol and they sound pretty good to me.

I've tried to get into Social Distortion, but other than Another State Of Mind, thanks to the movie, I just don't like any of their songs...
Green Day by far. Been around for decades, not produced a bad album. Billie-Joe Armstrong has fantastic stage presence, as does Mike Dirnt. Blink-182 aren't bad either - if you class them as punk.
Blink-182 and Green Day isn't punk. It's just Pop with distorted guitars.
My faves are GG Allin and Dead Boys.
Green Day + blink-182, even though people say that Green Day isn't punk anymore, that's where they started, so I consider them as such.
I fell in love with the girl at the rock show. <3
I love you Z!
Misfits
Sex Pistols
Ramones
Rancid
MxPx
NOFX
Blink 182
My Chemical Romance
Less Than Jake

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Last edited by pwnadgebunny at Feb 21, 2012,
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
'Band names' don't belong in 'single quotes.'

'Sorry'.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by AlexChesters
Green Day by far. Been around for decades, not produced a bad album. Billie-Joe Armstrong has fantastic stage presence, as does Mike Dirnt. Blink-182 aren't bad either - if you class them as punk.

green day used to be punk and then become pop and sold out, and blink is pop punk for 12 year olds
I've seen a number of ppl, mostly on UG, do the 'Band Name' thing. I've not ever seen anyone stateside do it, so I figured it must've been some weirdo foreign thing, and naturally I never commented on the matter cuz I didn't want to seem culturally ignorant.

Wipers are a neat band. I've only heard Is This Real? and Youth of America, but they're both p swag. I like the latter a bit more. I haven't really "gotten into" the Wipers, but I probably will at one point or another.

I've been digging Hüsker Dü as of late. I've always sort of liked them, but their music is sounding a bit better to my ears recently.
Last edited by due 07 at Feb 21, 2012,
I got into Is This Real? for a short period at the beginning of last summer. Enjoyed them then, but it didn't really last. Not that I don't like them, I just never care to listen to them anymore.
I've got some Wipers I think, but I haven't listened to much...

I also have a pin that looks like the Wipers logo, but says Dipers.
I've always been a SUM41 fan. Their new album is great, but yeah Green Day is great on Insomniac. My all-time favourite punk band is either The Living End or Anti-Flag. The Living End for their incorporation with rock n' roll solos. Anti-Flag for the politics.
The Lawrence Arms!
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Hot water music
Make do and mend aswell because they almost out performed HWM last year in glasgow
SMILE!
Quote by TheShredifi
I've always been a SUM41 fan. Their new album is great, but yeah Green Day is great on Insomniac. My all-time favourite punk band is either The Living End or Anti-Flag. The Living End for their incorporation with rock n' roll solos. Anti-Flag for the politics.

Let's talk about Anti-Flags politics (let it be stated that I like A-F and I probably shouldn't).. politically speaking, what do you think A-F stands for, and what do you like about their political money-making propaganda?
I'm an asshole.
[FONT=Courier New]Green Day
The Ramones
Blink-182
Bikini Kill
Huggy Bear
Crimpshrine
Operation Ivy
The Misfits
The Sex Pistols
Sum 41

This is my first post ever on this website
Quote by BlaiseTheSlayer
The Lawrence Arms!

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Anti-Flag is troo punx man. they like, sing about George Bush and stuff.

Haha