Page 5 of 8
Punk isnt even music thats all i have to say im glad i didnt have to live the glory days of punk.
Quote by colthorton
Punk isnt even music thats all i have to say im glad i didnt have to live the glory days of punk.

Quote by colthorton

Son, I am disappoint.
Also, my favourite punk bands are
The Offspring
Rise Against
Quote by colthorton

So wait...does this make him punx?
Direct control,Mad world,leftover crack, black flag, TSOL, addicts, discharge, the virus, night birds, monster squad.....need I go on?
Music is my religion and Rock N Roll is god
Quote by lo0nyt0on
Direct control,Mad world,leftover crack, black flag, TSOL, addicts, discharge, the virus, night birds, monster squad.....need I go on?

**** yeah.
Either modern Propagandhi or A Global Threat, both went more of a hardcore direction though which I prefer.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

**** yeah.

Gotta love surf punk brotha.

I'm talking to a guy to get them to come to Reno
Music is my religion and Rock N Roll is god
reagan youth! favourite band period.

favourite band that's around right now is the taxpayers- check them out. folk punk with some pretty mean hardcore influenced songs too. i'm off to the states in june and july but found out yesterday that i'll be in the wrong state totally to see what sounds like a f*cking amazing show - the taxpayers + ramshackle glory are playing. anyone in ohio or michigan around that time, GO
The Subhumans.
Bad Religion.
Rise Against and Green Day (when they used to actually be punk.)

And dude, anyone who said Blink 182... they're not punk.
blink 182 is the punkest
Green Day. In a heartbeat.
YESTERDAY, I WOKE UP SUCKING A LEMON...
Since I haven't seen anyone else mention them I'll throw out Naked Raygun. It's criminal how little attention they got.

Check out their song "I Lie".
Black flag, the casualties, The sex pistols, the ramones
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
Quote by fuzzpedal
Minor Threat is the only acceptable response.

well, that's no fun.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
How could you not like Minor Threat? They're legends! "Guilty of Being White," "Straight Edge," the list could go on.

Jk, I do like Minor Threat.
Quote by institutions
My favorite punk band is the Beatles.

mfw people still think the beatles were real
I like Minor Threat, but I do not really "appreciate" them or have respect for them, I just think that they made a neat sound for themselves. I like Bad Brains better (and for similar reasons), but that's probably because I used to not like Bad Brains because I heard their more cleanly produced quasi-metallic stuff first. So I only got around to listening to the first record a year or two ago.

My favorite punk band is The Rolling Stones.

(J/K it is actually Personal and the Pizzas) :pizza: