Hi,
I'm a young guitarist and I'm in a band, I am looking to get an upgrade on my current guitar but I don't want to spend any moore then £300.
I really like the Squier J.Mascis Jazzmaster but it's £10 over which I know isn't much but if there are any other great sound guitars for Indie and blues rock that are Tele or Jazzmaster/Jaguar style then please help me but remember I don't want to spend mor ethen £300.
Thanks
Quote by LilDevil7
Hi,
I'm a young guitarist and I'm in a band, I am looking to get an upgrade on my current guitar but I don't want to spend any moore then £300.
I really like the Squier J.Mascis Jazzmaster but it's £10 over which I know isn't much but if there are any other great sound guitars for Indie and blues rock that are Tele or Jazzmaster/Jaguar style then please help me but remember I don't want to spend mor ethen £300.
Thanks

Buy it from a local dealer who will drop the price.
Quote by AJScott
Buy it from a local dealer who will drop the price.

None of the local dealers in my area have this guitar though
Quote by LilDevil7
None of the local dealers in my area have this guitar though

Ask them to order one in, or ebay. Check online stores they all vary in price
Yeah, I was looking for a new and £10 is the cheapsest I can find it, I'm open to other guitars to,
thanks
Squier Jagmasters are decent guitars, maybe try one of them out. Think you can get them for around £260 new
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that