These are the cheapest basses I can find here, I'm a beginner (but I've been playing guitar for 6-7 years already). What's the best one ? (or : which one suck less ? )

Yamaha's body is agathis. Ibanez's body is nato (meh). Eko's body is basswood.

Another thing : Can someone suggest me a good, cheap, small bass amp for a beginner ?
Genre?
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by francesco18
These are the cheapest basses I can find here, I'm a beginner (but I've been playing guitar for 6-7 years already). What's the best one ? (or : which one suck less ? )

Yamaha's body is agathis. Ibanez's body is nato (meh). Eko's body is basswood.

Another thing : Can someone suggest me a good, cheap, small bass amp for a beginner ?

They'd each be as versatile as you make them. The Eko being a fender copy, has opportunity to be modded to your taste much easier.

I have no idea where you are from, so it's best you tell us what cheap bass amps are available to you before we spit out a million pointless suggestions.

Welcome to bassdom
i use an rbx 170 or 200 not entirely sure and it is pretty damn good. light as well so its easy on my shoulders. i would recommend it, but try them all out if you can.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP