FS: American Fender Toronado (rare) with Bill Lawrence l500's, OHSC, OEM pups too!

Hate to let this one go, but i'm gigging with my other Toronados and hollow bodies so i need to sell something. This is for a Fender American Deluxe Toronado in wine red finish. It's fitted with Bill Lawrence L500 pups (oem pups included), installed and setup to coil tap. It's a neat coil-tapping system using the tone knobs which are custom (basically with the knob from 1-8 it acts like a standard knob, and when it's 100% up it's coil tapped. Makes changes on the fly easy). Also includes hard case. Case has one defect; one of the push button latches (left latch) is broken. Case has some scuffs and dings and about a 5" tear in the tolex on one of the edges - but all tolex is intact (looks like it may have been cut). Case still functions and does the job. As you can see from the pics it's in great shape! Normal minor play wear, but nothing major. A little ding on the bottom front but not through the finish. Hard to find one of these, let alone in this condition. Awesome Fender with a 24.75" Gibson-style scale length!! E-mail with any questions.

$700 OBO.

Thanks!

Danny
musicartrevolution@gmail.com

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8