http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/11/us-blacksabbath-idUSTRE7AA57Q20111111

So the classic Black Sabbath lineup just announced that they have reunited, and that there's a new album and world tour in the works. Sorry if this has already been posted, but I'm giddy with delight.

What are your thoughts?
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Quote by BenRaah
Ozzy sounds like shit now anyway

Since when? I saw him last year and he was great.

As for the Sabbath reunion...

Yeah...I'm pretty much stoked.

Best news of my life.

I may or may not have soiled my pants when I heard the news.
I for one am amazed that they are all still alive
GEAR
Squier Strat

Custom Audio Electronics MC404 CAE Wah
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Looper

Marshall JVM 205C
Ozzy never really sounded great.... say him last year and he sounded well like ozzy, still I'm stocked can't wait to see them when they come by XD
Quote by ac/dcfan5000
I for one am amazed that they are all still alive

This.

Eh, it'll either be awesome or utter shit. Could go either way.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
When I was 10,my dad gave me Black Sabbaths first album,and lets just say,my mind was blown sideways.Black Sabbath literally changed th course of my life.
Am I excited that they will be touring down here with ozzy for the first time in 37 years?
You ****ing bet!
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
I've never been a big fan but as far as I know they ****in' rocks. My dad on the other hand has been a fan since he was at my age and before. When I heard about this comeback I knew I have to get two tickets! Well they start sellin' them on thursday here so I have to be quick. Gosh how I want them. Meanwhile I'm going back to my Sabbath records and vinyls I happen to own and boost my mood!
Hell yeah I got the tickets for Helsinki's gig I heard the tickets were sold out in 3 minutes!!
The amount of grammar, spelling and syntax errors in this thread sort of proves why people think Sabbath fans are dumb.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by BigHeadClan
Ozzy never really sounded great.... say him last year and he sounded well like ozzy, still I'm stocked can't wait to see them when they come by XD

+1 ya Ozzy always had a rough voice...it'd be different if he was pullin Scorpions styled vocals and sounded the way he does now...but he always sounds like ozzy to me...always looked rough, still looks rough...just walks slower:P

will always have a special place in my heart for Ozzy's music.
Quote by nashawa
The amount of grammar, spelling and syntax errors in this thread sort of proves why people think Sabbath fans are dumb.

oh mister perfect itself
Quote by UltimaBigDaddy
oh mister perfect itself

*Oh, Mr. Perfect himself.

...you fucked that all up BigDaddy.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by UltimaBigDaddy
oh mister perfect itself

The irony!
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!