Hey all.

I recently bought a bugera v22 amp.
It's got a crushing overdrive but when I play a solo it just comes out better with my ds-1 set to really low.
But I want an overdrive pedal that will give me that extra punch.
Also what I want is it to have a bass treble and mid knob for some more boosting.
Or just get an overdrive pedal and an EQ pedal.
And 1 of the most important things, NO ****ING NOISE!

Mine was $49.00 but it was the display model at Guitar Center...

It boosts the signal adding more drive to the over drive.. and adds a mid boost as well..
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
You could get a noise gate as well, but I can see those are extra costs you don't really want.
I'd go for the overdrive and an EQ separately.

If you want the EQ integrated in the OD, then I'd go for the Fuchs/Plush Noxious Overdrive.

I think it might help if you gave a budget as well.
i know you say you want lots of control, but a bog standard ts-type od more or less does everything you want out of the box.

Granted if it doesn't your kinda screwed as there's not much in the way of tweaking. but it might be worth trying a ts or clone in case it does do what you want.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I use a boss sd-1 with overdrive either all the way down or almost all the way down, and volume up all the way to boost the input. Works good for soloing.
digitech hardwire tube overdrive. has a nice eq set up and it does the tubescreamer thing very well. as a bonus it has a mod switch for extra gain if needed as well.
You're going to get a bit of nosie if you get a boost but not enough to be that bothersome really MAN UP. (or get a noise gate)
Can someone give me a site where I can just check out effects?
I mean like if I want to check out overdrive pedals by any brands I just click on a section that says overdrive and I get a collection of overdrive pedals.
Would be amazing if there also would be a description and/or a youtube demo.
it's called "youtube"

as far as pedals go the best overdrive I've ever used is a DR Scientist Woofer Wailer, but they're discontinued
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
yeah youtube would work

pro guitar shop and tonefactor have a bunch of pedal demos, though, and you can sort the pedals by type.

though the vast majority of pedal demos don't show ods being used as a boost.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've decided to first try an overdrive pedal and if I need it I'll buy an EQ.
My dad's friend once offered me a tube screamer pedal, I think that will give me plenty of gain.