This is a demo me and my buddy recorded. Everything was done using real amps and drums except for bass which was done through guitar rig 4.

The mix was done fairly fast and i know the snare gets drowned out a bit during the double kick part but besides that let me know what you think of the overall mix or song and what can be improved. Thanks !

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4757137/nov%2011%20master.mp3
ya me too lol we just wrote and recorded it today but we will finish it
I dig that intro, especially once it hits the distortion, that was the highlight of the song for me. I was eh about the tremolo part though (thats just me haha so don't take my opinion into great consideration, your the musician), other than that it was pretty good demo! Good stuff and I second what CheesyRhino said...i'd like to hear the full song as well.

Godspeed!
i like it sounds very machine head to me.
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......|
....\__________./
I like it, alot man. My advice is, when it comes time for vocals, make SURE you get a good singer n this shit will work good. Not a total poser screamer, but not a whiny sounding pussy singer either. If your gonna have screaming, make sure he sounds angry, not constipated. Just be tasteful. \m/
thanks man, yeah the vocals make or break the song for sure. the only good screamer i know doesnt live in my town anymore so its gonna be difficult to get vocals for the song
HEY, good stuff here, the intro to distortion really kicks that riff in hard, great job. The tremolo portion needs some tightening down it sounds a bit too raw. Love the guitar tones though, nice a bright and with enough ballsy chunk to it to make the palms sound nice and beefy! Love the pinches too, stick out nice and hard!

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1494508
Last edited by BigBagBill at Nov 13, 2011,
I really liked this man! Very good job! One thing I didn't really like was the bass drum sound, but that's just personal preference and didn't really matter that much. P.s. those pinch harmonics are absolutely beautiful