Hey guys,

I brought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 today and I installed to the HDD of my xbox. Now normally games I install to my xbox go quite after I put them in, but COD and Forza for some reason spin the disc for about 5 minutes then go silent, why is this? It's literally only these two games that do it, the rest go silent after about a minute. Also, when flipping between offline and online modes of COD, it then starts to spin the disc again for about 10 seconds, then go back silent. Is that normal?

I have tired asking the gaming thread but they're too busy talking about Skyrim.

Thanks in advance,

Aidan.
Quote by bass wizard
I have tired asking the gaming thread but they're too busy talking about Skyrim.

Then I guess you just can't take a hint.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by opc100
Skyrim is pretty fucking awesome.
DRAGONS AND SHIT.

That's what I'm talking about.
Dude hell yeah skyrim. Sick as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
I've...never actually liked the Elder Scrolls series.

On that note, if a game is installed on your HDD, would deleting the install also remove all the save files and achievements etc associated with that?
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I've...never actually liked the Elder Scrolls series.

On that note, if a game is installed on your HDD, would deleting the install also remove all the save files and achievements etc associated with that?

I don't think so...

But don't talk about deleting save files.

I deleted all my saved films when I sold my Xbox, but I couldn't delete my broken heart.
You ripped 360 games?

That's way too many, man.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Nope. Just deletes the game.
Quote by AeroRocker
You ripped 360 games?

That's way too many, man.

There's always someone who says exactly what I want to say. Goddamn ninjas.

On-topic: Skyrim is probably awesome.
I have no sig
Some games still need the disc to validate a few key things cause of hackers and what not.

OT:

Skyrim job