Page 1 of 2
I'm really impressed with my Gators so far, especially on defense. We're firing on all cylinders offensively, it's 34-8 right now.
Quote by iro-bot31
I'm really impressed with my Gators so far, especially on defense. We're firing on all cylinders offensively, it's 34-8 right now.

Looking forward to seeing them here in Columbus on Tuesday. No offense, but I'm pretty sure they're going down. Won't be a blowout, but I don't think it will be too close. I love my Buckeyes and they are definitely contenders this year, but it's gonna be tough to beat UNC this year, I won't lie. Henson is already beasting it up with 9 blocks that last game. Repeat Defensive PoY lock already imo. UK v. UNC will be the game of the year most likely. High powered UK offense coming in against a good defense. Barnes and Henson will be key.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Go Badgers.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
UCONN looked pretty nice. I'm happy, I think Napier and Lamb can replace the lost scoring from Kemba, but maybe not his leadership
Quote by benn913
UCONN looked pretty nice. I'm happy, I think Napier and Lamb can replace the lost scoring from Kemba, but maybe not his leadership

It's almost impossible to replace what went away when Kemba did. I'm still outraged he didn't win player of the year over that joke named Jimmer. UConn will be a feel good team for some of the year, but ultimately I see them going no further than the sweet 16.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by iro-bot31
So much for that, huh?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
So much for that, huh?

Not at all, considering I wasn't expecting a win.

There was good and there was bad, as was to be expected. We played a great first half and then burned out. Turnovers and free throws killed us. I was expecting crappy free throw shooting (something that might have been the difference in the game), but the amount of times we turned the ball over was unacceptable. We're still a great team with a lot of potential and a ton of talent, but no question the better team won tonight.

Congrats Buckeyes for a great game.
Last edited by iro-bot31 at Nov 15, 2011,
I was expecting my Buckeyes to win tonight, but I wish they would have handled it a little more easily. The first 15 minutes of that game were almost impossible to watch. Not sure why we kept giving up the 3 so much. Florida is a good team and will probably go decently far into the tournament, but I feel like we should have won that game by at least 15 had we not been playing like trash the first 15 minutes. Florida was the game I was worried most about. Now Duke and Kansas don't really worry me as much. Looking forward to those games. Hopefully Kansas can beat UK though. Down 10 sadly.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by offspring_punk
I was expecting my Buckeyes to win tonight, but I wish they would have handled it a little more easily. The first 15 minutes of that game were almost impossible to watch. Not sure why we kept giving up the 3 so much. Florida is a good team and will probably go decently far into the tournament, but I feel like we should have won that game by at least 15 had we not been playing like trash the first 15 minutes. Florida was the game I was worried most about. Now Duke and Kansas don't really worry me as much. Looking forward to those games. Hopefully Kansas can beat UK though. Down 10 sadly.

The Buckeyes are going to be fine. It did take them a little while to settle into the game, but once they did, they had control of it from that point forward. Aaron Craft is going to go down as the best point guard in school history. When he's on, Buford is as smooth as it gets. Sullinger...goes without saying. And the bench looks better than it has in a long time. So glad the basketball season is here - helps take my mind off college football.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Jacked about basketball season...

78' Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender 60th Anniversary Tele
Fender Nashville Tele
Fender MIA Fat Strat
EVH Wolfgang Special
Schecter C1+
Martin DC-16GTE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Egnater Renegade Head
Tourmaster 2x12 Cab
Fender Champ (1966)
What a game between Duke and Kansas! Duke just sunk 2 sensational three-pointers to seal the deal.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Looks like that Maui tournament took a lot out of Duke
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Honestly might be a little surprised if my Buckeyes don't jump up to #1 after a dominating win like that against Duke. We pretty much did almost nothing wrong. Incredible game to say the least. Duke, very overrated team. Austin Rivers is good as **** though. Bring it on NCAA.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
If Kentucky beats UNC Saturday id imagine they would keep the #1 spot
Quote by Waffleexplosion
I assume they probably will, but it will be close. If they just barely win though, it will be really close. It was already a close race between who would be the #1 and with such a convincing win over a top 3 team, it would be hard to argue against it. I don't mind either way, just saying it will be interesting.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
First Urban Meyer, and then the Buckeyes destroy Duke...is there any doubt that God is a Buckeye?

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Quote by crimsonblood12
Did you see the MIchigan-Ohio State football game?

A game that we easily could have won. Braxton over threw Posey when he was wide open twice so that left potentially 11 points on the board. (One of those resulted in a field goal rather than a TD) I'm not that upset about the loss. Michigan beat us when we were crippled and rebuilding, and they still just barely got the job done. They won't beat us again for the next 3 years if Braxton stays and we have Urban teaching him. Things are only going to get better for us.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Love me some Mizzou and Duke basketball. Any game where Kansas or UNC loses is a good game to me.

Also, kind of on the Georgetown bandwagon because they have Otto Porter, who went to high school near where I live. Even played basketball against him during my HS Freshman and Sophomore years.
The top 5 worldwide trending topics on Twitter are about IU right now.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Honestly pretty surprised this hasn't gotten more posts, last year's had a ton...

How do you all feel about your teams right now as opposed to the beginning of the season?

Ohio State: Were overrated but still dangerous.
Kent state: Were overrated, still have a chance for the MAC title...if they get their shit together in big games
It will probably pick up again around tournament time. Anyways, my teams:

Syracuse- For as deep as they are, it's disappointing how mediocre they are without Fab Melo
Missouri- They've exceeded every expectation I had for them in November, nothing to complain about here. Their lack of size prevents them from dominating the middle, so they have a hard time getting points when long range shots aren't falling, but the D is usually good enough to bail them out.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Quote by TheZephyrSon
Ohio State: Were overrated but still dangerous.

Are you serious? They have 3 losses - Kansas (without Sullinger) and at Indiana and Illinois (both games that they gave away.) Indiana found out how good the Buckeyes are when they're focused. They beat us by 4 in Bloomington, and got crushed when they came to Columbus. Illinois is going to get the same treatment, when they come to town, at the end of February.
Last years Ohio State team lost in the tournament, because they (Buford really) had a bad shooting night. But I still think they were the best team in the country. This years team is even better. Look at how they demolished Duke & Florida. I think the Bucks are hoping to get a rematch w/UK, Ohio State would beat them by 20. I'm not a gambler, but if I was, I'd put my money on them come March.

The only reason we (Ohio State) lost to Illinois is because Paul had the game of his ****ing lifetime. 43 points was it? That's pure insanity. You just could not stop him. It was on the road, too. They'll come to the Schott here soon and get the same treatment every team does when they barely beat us on the road. See Indiana a few days ago. I firmly believe without my alma mater bias that this is the best team in the country. It's unusual to see Coach Matta playing with so much depth, but it's paying off. Scott and Smith Jr. are going to be great assets. I hate to say it, but Michigan is a decent team and they got crushed yesterday. I'm fairly certain the Buckeyes are a lock for the Final Four. I'm not gonna guarantee a championship, but anything less than the Final Four and I'll be absolutely stunned.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by offspring_punk
The only reason we (Ohio State) lost to Illinois is because Paul had the game of his ****ing lifetime. 43 points was it? That's pure insanity. You just could not stop him. It was on the road, too. They'll come to the Schott here soon and get the same treatment every team does when they barely beat us on the road. See Indiana a few days ago. I firmly believe without my alma mater bias that this is the best team in the country. It's unusual to see Coach Matta playing with so much depth, but it's paying off. Scott and Smith Jr. are going to be great assets. I hate to say it, but Michigan is a decent team and they got crushed yesterday. I'm fairly certain the Buckeyes are a lock for the Final Four. I'm not gonna guarantee a championship, but anything less than the Final Four and I'll be absolutely stunned.

+1000

Page 1 of 2