So, you ever been doing something (likely in public) when all of a sudden a joke pops into your head?

I always get this when I'm walking around town. I'll just suddenly smile or giggle for no reason because I thought of something funny I heard somewhere. It's worse when you're walking by yourself
I live in Britain where smiling is an offense punishable by the-averted-gaze.

I've had it happen at a funeral once. Luckily there were alot of people there so it probably wasn't that obvious.

Anybody else have these moments?

EDIT: I was kinda on about when a joke you heard recently comes back to give you another round, but what's been posted already is quite funny too
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Last edited by Crazyedd123 at Nov 11, 2011,
jokes don't always come to me, but I have the uncontrollable urge to laugh in situations when somebody is angry at me, which of course makes it worse.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
It happens to me quite often. It usually happens at the worst times.
Quote by Lord_Doku
The entire Spider line sounds like a trashcan getting humped by a fire truck while it's in the garbage disposal unit.

Basically...
spread your arms out as far as they can, and look down. Then ask someone "Hey, what's this?" the answer? A shitty way to spend Easter... hahahaha
Quote by QOTSA40
spread your arms out as far as they can, and look down. Then ask someone "Hey, what's this?" the answer? A shitty way to spend Easter... hahahaha

I can't come up with 'pun' jokes like that.
I usually just say some witty one-liner
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Quote by Crazyedd123

I can't come up with 'pun' jokes like that.
I usually just say some witty one-liner

I'm pretty sure that's not a pun.
Quote by devourke
I'm pretty sure that's not a pun.

Hot crossed bun?

I'm no good
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Quote by Crazyedd123
Hot crossed bun?

I'm no good

Just start a thread linking to a news article where something tragic yet funny happens to someone, and watch the puns roll in.
Quote by devourke
Just start a thread linking to a news article where something tragic yet funny happens to someone, and watch the puns roll in.

I think I sorta forgot what a pun was when he posted the joke. Brain-fart moment

The best 'tragic-yet-funny' thread was about the kid whose arm fell off after climbing into the washing machine

Quote by Kid's mom
I don't want him to feel left out

We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Quote by Crazyedd123
I think I sorta forgot what a pun was when he posted the joke. Brain-fart moment

The best 'tragic-yet-funny' thread was about the kid whose arm fell off after climbing into the washing machine

That thread had so many good puns, but I didn't feel right after it.
during tests or when the teacher is giving a lesson, pretty much any quite place/moment.
When It happens to me I just bite my cheek
Pain is the cleanser
I wonder if that's a bad thing to do? Like I'm teaching myself that smiling in public is bad or something?
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
It happened to me yesterday. I was walking throuh Walmart (I hate Walmart) and thought it would be funny to start shouting out some propoganda speech about how we Walmart shoppers should rise up againt the more intelligent middle class.
I remember really offensive, yet hilarious stuff in the middle of class and start laughing.
you're a stone fox
Church. Not my really relaxed, casual, Ohio church, either. My grandparent's strict, Fundamental Southern Baptist church.

Oh, and at my grandmother's wedding.

And this one time me and my friend were being bothered by some kid at a barbecue, so we threw him like three feet (He didn't get hurt, and we knew he wouldn't). I started laughing hysterically when his mother came over to see what was going on. That was awkward, because not only was I being a dick to her son, but I thought it was funny.