I read the hater comments then looked at the gif.

Burst out laughing

Anyways, yeah this guy is pretty cool
Last edited by Weaponized at Nov 11, 2011,
Quote by stealstrings
That gif.

Quote by FearMyLightning
That .gif should be grounds for ban. It was kind of funny at first, but now it's not.

Quote by TheReverend724
I'm so sick of the Scary Monster and Nice Sprites guitar videos

He does like 6 more songs in that. It's a medley.
I adore 331Erock.

He should come here to the Pit one day.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
This man is a genius. I watch his videos all the time.
you're a stone fox
There's a part in his harry potter video that just has to be fake. It doesn't even sound like real guitar playing.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
There's a part in his harry potter video that just has to be fake. It doesn't even sound like real guitar playing.

I think I know the part you are referring to. 2:36 in said vid, it messes up it's sync with the backing track almost and sounds louder or something. The tone is extremely similar to the tone that I Am Abomination use for their Keyboards in their last album, so that made me slightly suspicious.

Good guitarist, but for the kind of tone and style he's doing, I prefer LiamENGL. He covers SS and other Swedish bands of their like.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I think I know the part you are referring to. 2:36 in said vid, it messes up it's sync with the backing track almost and sounds louder or something. The tone is extremely similar to the tone that I Am Abomination use for their Keyboards in their last album, so that made me slightly suspicious.

Good guitarist, but for the kind of tone and style he's doing, I prefer LiamENGL. He covers SS and other Swedish bands of their like.

The problem I have with it is that he switches between alt. picking and sweeping and there is absolutely no difference in the tone or pick attack. It's just a slur of perfectly even and clear notes, which I have to call bullshit on. Not even guys like jeff loomis or takayoshi ohmura can play that cleanly.
Check out my band Disturbed
I love that gif
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by StewieSwan
The problem I have with it is that he switches between alt. picking and sweeping and there is absolutely no difference in the tone or pick attack. It's just a slur of perfectly even and clear notes, which I have to call bullshit on. Not even guys like jeff loomis or takayoshi ohmura can play that cleanly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTEqHxh3fI
Quote by FearMyLightning
That .gif should be grounds for ban. It was kind of funny at first, but now it's not.

hush
ggg1 ggg3