Hey UG, it's been a long long time since I've logged in, but I'm having an issue with my trem. So as you know, the FR has screws in the bridge that pins down the block that holds the string in the bridge. Well I dun goof'd and tightened the screw too tight, and after years of being used the metal had worn down, and the screw head twisted off, leaving the screw in the bridge. I don't know how I could possibly take it out, to unpin the strings to change my strings anymore. Do you guys have any ideas? I really want to get out of this D tuning lol. If I end up having to take it down to the shop, do you think they would have to replace the whole damn thing?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
You can buy all the seperate parts for the floyd rose so no, just need that screw, you should be able to get it out with pliers or vice grips, something like that.
Quote by Twidler
You can buy all the seperate parts for the floyd rose so no, just need that screw, you should be able to get it out with pliers or vice grips, something like that.

How would I do that? It's basically cut off like this.

So how would I remove that screw without a way to open up the mounting thing?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
You need a new saddle. Buy one from Allparts.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by stonyman65
You need a new saddle. Buy one from Allparts.

Thanks!
Quote by HuckIt