Cannot find any answers.

I got a message that said that contents of my iPod are unreadable. It made me restore my iPod which erased all songs. My iTunes library is still intact 100% and whenever I sync it, none of the songs go through. It takes like 15 minutes to go through the synching process which goes over like normal, except when the sync is over, none of the songs have passed.

What's wrong here?
I'm not sure, but it sounds like the library is corrupted. Try putting them on manually.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by Lulzcifer
contents of your iPod are unreadable

I was unaware

Okay so I don't have a problem with re-adding all my songs because I'm pretty organized about it file-wise and can do this efficiently. Is this a good move?
Last edited by Twist of fate at Nov 11, 2011,
Sounds like your ipod is corrupt, do a quick format of the Ipod when you plug it in after thats done try syncing it.

You can check out the apple website for the error code as well, but past experience has told me that it's a pain to find anything on there site.

Formatting is a quick and dirty way to do it but if it's a problem with any of the data on your Ipod it should fix the issue. If your not comfortable youtube a video to see how it's done and you should be fine.
Last edited by BigHeadClan at Nov 11, 2011,
Quote by Twist of fate
How would I put them on manually, per se?

click on the name of your ipod on the left side on itunes and check the box that says manage music and movies manually.
I SEE IT! Seeing how that goes now.

Quote by KTFM
It's probably all the shit music. The iPod didn't want to play those songs anymore so it topped itself.

I was unaware that Avril Lavigne's entire discography was shit music.
Last edited by Twist of fate at Nov 11, 2011,
Quote by Twist of fate
^The only option I have when right clicking is "Eject"

owned...yourself that is
Is it a classic? If so then you're fucked unless you have warranty. Same thing happened to mine, it starts syncing them all and then stops around 3/4 of the way through and it's all unreadable.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Twist of fate

Avril who?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Twist of fate
I SEE IT! Seeing how that goes now.

Win X1000
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Ah also if you do end up formatting your ipod, make sure you back up your itunes library. Nothing suck as much as when you have a couple thousand songs and you have to try and get them all back.
If you have it on warranty (that is, if it's less than a year old) go to your nearest Apple Store. The same thing happened to mine, they decided the hard drive had gone out and just gave me a whole new iPod on the spot, all they needed was the old one (to test and then to get the serial number for) and then my signature on two pieces of paper. If it's not under warranty, you're pretty much screwed.
It looks like itunes isn't doing it's Jobs
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Try using a different progam to add music, I found SharePod helped me with all problems iTunes was having
Quote by Shinozoku
No, the guitar was built to play metal. Not pussy ass cowboy chords. They won't work on that guitar. Get a Gibson Hummingbird for that bullshit. .
UG'ers of Newfoundland