SO I'm gonna get a new wah pedal. i had a dunlop crybaby gcb95 but it broke out of warranty
im looking at the artec apw-7 and the vox v845 im on a super tight budget (100 euros or less) but im also buying a dist. pedal right now
i play punk/metal/metalcore (think green day, metallica, underoath, emery)
i also own a guitar with humbuckers thanks!
The V845 sucks tone massively when bypassed and isn't that good at high gain. Can you fit a Morley Pro Series or Classic wah into your budget?
...Free from it all...
...Breathe in the darkest fall...

...We laugh and cry though a brothers eyes for now...

I'm cool because I have lyrics in my sig.

You can call me Rob.
i can maybe fit the morley CLW...but definetaly not the pro series.... what about the artec?
Never heard of the Artec myself, but morleys tend to be high-quality and good for metal.
...Free from it all...

You can call me Rob.
The Classic Wah is probably their most versatile - it's aimed at mid gain but is still good at cleans and higher gain.
...Free from it all...

You can call me Rob.
No problem
...Free from it all...

You can call me Rob.
What do you mean by 'broke' ? Cause if its not ridiculously broken why not get your old one fixed and modded ? That way you'll have a custom wah pedal for what you need it for.
Gibson Les Paul Std HB
Fender MIM telecaster MW
Epiphone ZW Les Paul
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
MXR ZW-44
Dunlop Crybaby
Line 6 Relay G30

www.myspace.com/arovidia

Quote by Will Swanson
Pull your scrotum out, and smear it over your walls.
when the pedal is on bypass it works, but when u turn the effect on the sound stops.
because im in spain and i can't find anyone to do it. Nor the parts, time, etc...
Just a silly question but have you changed the battery ? ^^ or checked if everything is soldered inside ?
Gibson Les Paul Std HB
Fender MIM telecaster MW
Epiphone ZW Les Paul
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
MXR ZW-44
Dunlop Crybaby
Line 6 Relay G30

www.myspace.com/arovidia

Quote by Will Swanson
yep only about a hundred times (2 new batteries and one used, opened it up a few times, etc...)
Ah okay, sorry about that. If you wish to buy one, I'd probably go with Morley too.
Gibson Les Paul Std HB
Fender MIM telecaster MW
Epiphone ZW Les Paul
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
MXR ZW-44
Dunlop Crybaby
Line 6 Relay G30

www.myspace.com/arovidia

Quote by Will Swanson
Get a Zakk Wylde Wah and you won't need the distortion pedal. Believe me. This thing can go from Reggae to Death metal. Mean sweep and it's got a nice little crunch when you turn it on.
Quote by Ibanez734
The Classic Wah is probably their most versatile - it's aimed at mid gain but is still good at cleans and higher gain.

i'll 2nd the Morley Classic Wah . great pedal and the one i use the most (also have an ibanez WH-10 which is a good one to)