Page 1 of 11
How do you explain how so many animals have external testicles, huh?

If there is a degree of randomness to evolution , then most external testicles wouldn't look the same
Last edited by luv090909 at Nov 12, 2011,
Keeps them cool. Means they work better. It's an evolutionary thing.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

If you're going to criticize something, at least know about what you're criticizing. lrn2evolution
Also: troll
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Blayney
Keeps them cool. Means they work better. It's an evolutionary thing.

this, i don't really understand what ts is getting at......
Quote by Weaponized
Cause it takes balls to make it through millions of years of survival

Seriously though, I think evolution is bullshit.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Balls works better in a temperature under body temperature. Because mammal testicles are outside the body, they can maintain a better operating temperature.

Seriously, a person who discards evolution is both deluded and stupid, we have proved over and and over. But yet people acts like it's all a big guess.
On the left corner ladies and gentlemen, we have the unbeaten but evil ignorant creationist who want to kill all unbelievers!

In the right corner stands the beast of the beast, king of the kings, genius of the geniuses; the ignorant atheist moron!

Let the fight begin.

@Blargaha; proven is a big word, you have proved nothing, the scientist that "worked" on it have "proven" it, not you neither the community that just swallows everything what the science-derp says like a cheap South-Bronx *****.

Nobody of the normal creationist nor the normal atheist are stupid, the extreme people are stupid, because they believe in facts that were never proven, and you're one of them as you say that creationist are stupid.

Last edited by AmirT at Nov 12, 2011,
Quote by AmirT
On the left corner ladies and gentlemen, we have the unbeaten but evil ignorant creationist who want to kill all unbelievers!

In the right corner stands the beast of the beast, king of the kings, genius of the geniuses; the ignorant atheist moron!

Let the fight begin.

Evolution does not mean atheism. Do your homework before trying to be a smart-ass.
Quote by AmirT

Let the fight begin.

+1

Quote by Blargaha
Evolution does not mean atheism. Do your homework before trying to be a smart-ass.

i would be willing to bet everybody here arguing against ts is an atheist, tho
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Blargaha

Wut.

Evolution is BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.

How can anyone believe that we evolved from a big bang?!
Quote by laid-to-waste

That is a completely different question, and the answer is probably yes. Agnostics in the least.

But fact still stands, belief in evolution does not make one an atheist, and that was what was commented on.
Quote by Blargaha
That is a completely different question, and the answer is probably yes. Agnostics in the least.

But fact still stands, belief in evolution does not make one an atheist, and that was what was commented on.

It certainly doesn't make you a Christian.
Quote by stealstrings
Wut.

Big Bang has NOTHING to do with evolution. Evolution only explains the diversification of life on our planet.

There are christians who believe in evolution...
Quote by laid-to-waste

Possibly, but just being an atheist doesn't automaticaly make a person ignorant, or a moron for that matter.
Quote by Blargaha

Evolution has more to do with atheism than with religion and it is more linked to atheism.

Did the teaching lady learned you anything about that? Making links to certain words?

You arrogant person, seriously you're a bad person, just flaming at people.
Quote by AmirT
Evolution has more to do with atheism than with religion and it is more linked to atheism.

Did the teaching lady learned you anything about that? Making links to certain words?

This.
Quote by stealstrings
Wut.

Well, we didn't evolve from the big bang.... But we evolved from other life.
Quote by Blargaha

True, there are many Christians who accept the masses of evidence that suggests evolution was responsible for the diversity of species, they simply interpret evolution as a tool of God's creation.
Quote by AmirT

No... Evolution is a scientific theory and is not linked to a lack of religious faith. Atomic theory is also a scientific theory, is that also linked to atheism, since all atheists believe in it?
Quote by Blargaha
Big Bang has NOTHING to do with evolution. Evolution only explains the diversification of life on our planet.

There are christians who believe in evolution...

You cannot be a proper christian and believe in evolution...

In the beginning, GOD created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void, and darkness lay upon the faces of the deep, and the Spirit of GOD hovered over the waters and GOD said “Let there be light,” and there was light. Genesis 1:1-3.

Lets see how external your testicles are when I'm through pounding you, boy.

Oh jesus that came out wrong
Quote by stealstrings

Seriously though, I think evolution is bullshit.

Think again

Quote by stealstrings
Wut.

What do you believe?

Maybe this is relevant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIwiPsgRrOs
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by stealstrings

In the beginning, GOD created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void, and darkness lay upon the faces of the deep, and the Spirit of GOD hovered over the waters and GOD said “Let there be light,” and there was light. Genesis 1:1-3.

Ok, so who died and made you the pope? You can't decide who is christian or not, that is the same arrogance you accused me of having!

You can't prove the validity of a document with a passage from the same document. That's circular reasoning, a logical fallacy that would be translated in monopoly as "go straight to jail".
Quote by Blargaha
Ok, so who died and made you the pope? You can't decide who is christian or not, that is the same arrogance you accused me of having!

You can't prove the validity of a document with a passage from the same document. That's circular reasoning, a logical fallacy that would be translated in monopoly as "go straight to jail".

Honestly the big bang is anymore wild to believe than creationism. Accept its backed by science. But hey to each his own.

I do believe in god just so you know.

Also this is a shit troll attempt
Quote by stealstrings
I have Christian beliefs.

But evolution has nothing to do with the origin of the universe, even a christian should see that.
Quote by Blargaha
But evolution has nothing to do with the origin of the universe, even a christian should see that.

Quote by stealstrings
I have Christian beliefs.

In what way are they relevant to a discussion about a scientific theory, though?

This man expresses my thoughts 10^9 times better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zi699WzAL0

(Clearly that is mostly based on a physicists perspective, but the main gist applies to the other sciences as well, of course)
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
Last edited by keinerniemand at Nov 12, 2011,
Quote by stealstrings

Yes. because a document written thousands of years ago and translated numerous times can truly be trusted for perfect accuracy.

Why can´t our two schools of thought just compromise?
"In the beginning, God created the Big bang. everything then proceeded as scheduled."
Quote by stealstrings

Sooo, you are debating against something that you really don't understand? How creationist of you

Evolution has nothing to do with the big bang, that is a fact. The reason being, evolution deals with life, at the beginning of the universe, there was no life. Thus, evolution has nothing to do with it.
I bet luv090909 is doing this at the moment.

There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by AmirT

You do know that Darwin, the person who first proposed the theory of evolution via natural selection, was a Christian don't you?

Also, the Big Bang theory was first proposed by Monsignor Georges Henri Joseph Édouard Lemaître, a Belgian priest, astronomer and professor of physics at the Catholic University of Louvain.

Both men assumed they were exploring how God made things happen, so it can be argued that both theories are actualy extensions of Christian thinking.