Is it any good? I found two reviews on Amazon. One said it was great, and the other said... well it said something else. Does anyone who actually knows what they're talking about have any input. If it's trash, what other analog delays around the super cheap range are good?
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Depends, I don't know what pickups go good with plywood. EMGs will make it sound like every other EMG guitar though.

Quote by JazzMunkeyy
it needs a silver flakes
and sara underwood
ah i remember looking into these a little while back

according to that fx database site, they seem to be belcats.

haven't tried them... heard varying things too. "Not bad for the money" seems to be the thing. I'd doubt it's truly analogue, though.

For cheap, joyo pedals (based on the, er, one i've tried) are pretty good. For a little more, tonerider pedals are very nice (though I'd caution that my tonerider delay doesn't like being in an fx loop, so if you're going to use it in a loop, i'd get something else), though they don't have a gigantic range of fx.

EDIT: i have a daphon delay which was quite nice for slapback sounds too, and which actually was analogue (as far as i'm aware). Though I think it died (might have been my power supply, though ).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?