Hello,
I work at a marketing firm where presentation skills are required.
Meetings occur frequently and I need to speak freely and confident infront of people. There is no place for anxiety and nervousness which I totally get, but of course cannot fake. This is something I want to work on, and wondering if you guys can recommend any online resources or real life training you have done and like? Thanks!

Otherwise it's all good! Thanks for the help.

Anton
Quote by christiannie
Hello,
I work at a marketing firm where presentation skills are required.
Meetings occur frequently and I need to speak freely and confident infront of people. There is no place for anxiety and nervousness which I totally get, but of course cannot fake. This is something I want to work on, and wondering if you guys can recommend any online resources or real life training you have done and like? Thanks!

Otherwise it's all good! Thanks for the help.

Anton

Hello!
It takes consistent action over an extended period of time to get good at public speaking/social skills.

This might do the trick to improve your communication skills:
Offline: Toastmasters Public Speaking (check in any major city)
Online: Conversationland.net for daily conversation skills practice.

Brad
Last edited by VincentNew at Jan 6, 2012,
Quote by VincentNew
Hello!
It takes consistent action over an extended period of time to get good at public speaking/social skills.

This might do the trick to improve your communication skills:
Offline: Toastmasters Public Speaking (check in any major city)
Online: Conversationland.com for daily conversation skills coachings (google them)

Brad

If this thread was an adbot thread all along, then I hereby bow down to our overlords. Seriously, my ass is yours.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
If this thread was an adbot thread all along, then I hereby bow down to our overlords. Seriously, my ass is yours.

They are the Fourth Echelon

EDIT

╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Last edited by bastards at Jan 6, 2012,
You totally the verb in your title...learning to type and form sentences properly would usually come before trying to sing or present them in public.

On a non-derogitory note, speak up whenever you are with a group of friends...and remember, at a speech, they are there to listen to you, so just talk and don't worry about anything else...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
How did it turn out?

Ive been on Conversationland.net for the last weeks now and had many conversations. Its ridiculous because every conversation has a winner and loser. There are referees who listen in to the conversations and decide. My friend made more than 500$ I believe when he started talking for money on Conversationland.

Taken from their homepage: Good luck

Get Rich for Being Cool Online

Competitive conversation battles with the audience deciding the winner

Watch recent $ battle conversations on YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqmFgNykB0E&feature=related

Get started
www.conversationland.net

-Double up your money in 15 minutes
-Make 5 conversations for 3 minutes each. win 3 of 5 to double your investment.
-Everything is for free
-Satisfied with our service?
-Then step up your game by talking for money
-Invest 10 and win 19$
-Or invest 50$ and win 95$
-We organize conversations for your $ limit
-Watch conversation examples on youtube
I actually knew this was gonna be an adbot from the first post. It was too Engrish and overly-polite.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What a failure of a thread. CONVERSATIONLAND OMG WAOWWWW
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬