Just thought I'd bring you these exciting news!

The legendary rock group Black Sabbath reunites with Ozzy Osbourne and the rest of the original crew.

The rumors have been around for years, but the 4 rock n' rollers made an official statement yesterday 11/11/11 on Whiskey a Go Go in Los Angeles, that they're doing a comeback.

"It's now or never. We we're having an amazing time together", said guitarist Tony Iommi.

Black Sabbath are now working on their first album for 33 years, and 7-8 tracks are already done - according to Ozzy Osbourne. The group will be going on world tour next year though it is still unknown which countries and cities they'll play but they've said yes to headline Download Festival in June 2012.

Sources:
Danish Newspaper "BT"
BlackSabbath.com
Quote by aeroslash09

"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Wait... didn't Iommi die like last year?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by dann_blood
Wait... didn't Iommi die like last year?

No Dio died last year... Damn man.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Who is Ozzy Osbourne.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
awesome!
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1