When will they realise that no one will buy those mcbob products or buy Nike shoes from some dodgy site?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Advertising is advertising
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I'm really wondering why they continue. No one clicks on the links and the thread gets closed soon.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

Quote by Woffelz
I'm really wondering why they continue. No one clicks on the links and the thread gets closed soon.

If nobody clicks on the links, how do you know what they're about?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
GERARD NOO! You have been deceived and fell into their *gulp* advertising schemes.....
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by stealstrings
If nobody clicks on the links, how do you know what they're about?

In Internet Explorer, I can hover over the link and read the URL. The adbot that spams LOVE TO SHOPPING or something always posts a list of stuff on offer.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

Quote by Woffelz
In Internet Explorer, I can hover over the link and read the URL. The adbot that spams LOVE TO SHOPPING or something always posts a list of stuff on offer.

You use IE?

But anyway; most of the links are like tiny urls that redirect aren't they
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish
You use IE?

But anyway; most of the links are like tiny urls that redirect aren't they

go to sleep mulefish you shouldnt be forever alone-ing at midnight
nigga wat u doing forever alone at 1am? do you live in the good parts of aus where theres babes errywhere? go fuk some bishes bro
I guess they simply register, post the ads and then leave without giving a crap. They just can't bother to realize nobody really cares.

Quote by Metallicuh
Advertising is advertising

Also this, pretty much
Professional lurker since 2009.
Quote by devourke
the good parts of aus where theres babes errywhere

Doesn't exist bro
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish
Doesn't exist bro

bro i was there last year, trust me, you guys have it well good over there. if you ever want to see a place with no babes go to hamilton in new zealand. that place is a hole.

seriously you have like a million babes over there its ridiculous why australia gets all the babes and we get none it aint even fair and our babes are heading over there
Quote by devourke
bro i was there last year, trust me, you guys have it well good over there. if you ever want to see a place with no babes go to hamilton in new zealand. that place is a hole.

seriously you have like a million babes over there its ridiculous why australia gets all the babes and we get none it aint even fair and our babes are heading over there

In my experience; whenever I travel it seems that the babes are better than where I live
RIP Gooze

cats
My grandmother is dumb enough to click on those ads. If they sold dentures or adult diapers instead of jogging equipment, they'd own her home by now.

I bet they scoop in the elderly in droves with those things, even if only for info on them.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mulefish
In my experience; whenever I travel it seems that the babes are better than where I live

Always give an extra +2 for holiday just how it goes.
If you're reading this, then chances are you're procrastinating too
Quote by tomrgane
Always give an extra +2 for holiday just how it goes.

i always get +2 myself on holiday it seems. maybe im just more confident/horny when not at home. its weird
^where are the europe stories mule? and was it you that lived in vic or someone else?

edit; i saw the gif bro.

did you go tot he caribbean?
What annoys me more than the adbots themselves are UG Users saying things like, "OMG!2 They're getting smarter!"
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤