Hey sorry guys for keep on asking you this question but I really do need help!

Right I'm getting a new amp for xmas because my marshall at the moment is great, but the distortion isn't really good enough for some songs that I play, so have been looked at the Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo http://www.gak.co.uk/en/peavey-6505-plus-112-combo/37958.

But also people have told me that the Traynor YCV50B is a great amp choice, http://www.thomann.de/gb/traynor_custom_wave_ycv50b.htm

So I need your help on which to decide, because neither of the amps I can try out coz I don't know any shops around me that have them (I'm the the UK) so I'm going to list like all the bands I play and then you guys can recommend which one you would get. Oh and I also am going to be playing in a band with this amp as well.

(I play a lot of variety)
Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, You Me At Six, Paramore, Foo Fighters, Alter Bridge, Black Veil Brides, Coldplay, Evanescence, Killswitch Engage, Metallica, Muse, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, Rise Against, Slash, Stone Sour, Trivium and a lot more, but their the bands who I normally play.

Thank you to the responses in advance and again sorry for been such a noob at this!
Last edited by Nathy137 at Nov 12, 2011,
The 6505+ is more for people who play metal and want a lot of distortion, my only problem is the clean on the 6505+ isn't the greatest. It's not terrible but i dont think clean channel was one of the things peavey spent a lot of time on when they made that amp. im not sure about that traynor, as i haven't played one myself but i think its more for a blues/rock sorta style.

Judging from your musical taste, you play a lot of heavy distortion stuff, and you can dial it back for the less heavy tunes, i'd go with the peavey 6505+, i think you'll be happy with it.
If you go used, you can get a Peavey Ultra 2x12 combo,Peavey 5150 2x12 combo (waaay better than the 6505+ combo)
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate