3 11%
Not do anything
6 21%
Tell someone who isn't an authority
4 14%
Tell the person that you know what they did
15 54%
Voters: 28.
Say you're really good friends with someone, and they start talking to you about a problem they have, but they keep it pretty vague. You find out a few months later what they were talking about, and it was something that could harm someone and cause problems (Like lying about abuse to benefit them or something like that). And you realize you may have caused them to do this because you didn't know what was going on, what would you do?

If this gets enough responses, I might start making one every week.
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Nov 12, 2011,
Quote by jimmyled
Wat.

Yeah, sorry, it's not very clear what I'm asking, it was kind of hard to put in all of the details.
you're a stone fox
Kill yourself.

EDIT: Dear god, please don't make one every week. The last thing we need is more high school philosophy.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Kill yourself.

EDIT: Dear god, please don't make one every week. The last thing we need is more high school philosophy.

Not philosophy, just a question of morals.

EDIT:
Quote by laid-to-waste
this is always the answer to everything

i think you should just look at some plants man, reallyh calms yuud down

I dunno, my elderly neighbor might hit on me
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Nov 12, 2011,
Quote by JustRooster
Kill yourself.

this is always the answer to everything

i think you should just look at some plants man, reallyh calms yuud down
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Saint78
Not philosophy, just a question of morals.
Funny how these morality questions ware always "Damned if you do, damned if you don't".
I think you'd do well to use a more detailed hypothetical situation.
whatever jesus would do.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by JustRooster
Kill yourself.

I've told my roommate this every day for the past two and a half months. It hasn't worked yet.
Use fire.
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
I'd learn to not ask the pit to question their morals.

You're walking on thin ice my friend.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by JustRooster
Kill yourself.

No chance of that. Saint is still in grade school by the looks of it.
Quote by Saint78
and they start talking to you about a problem they have, but they keep it pretty vague.

I might start making one every week.

Talk about being vague! And please don't.
exact same thing happened to me. i killed it with alcohol and then fireworks.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by Saint78
Say you're really good friends with someone, and they start talking to you about a problem they have, but they keep it pretty vague. You find out a few months later what they were talking about, and it was something that could harm someone and cause problems (Like lying about abuse to benefit them or something like that). And you realize you may have caused them to do this because you didn't know what was going on, what would you do?

I'm not answering that as it's too vague, for all I know, you may use my answer to harm others.
4. ?????
5. Profit
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.