OK, I'm after some advice on a second amp for gigging, it's so I can run my Parker Fly in stereo, so the new amp will be purely for the piezo acoustic sound, running along side the Marshall.
I was wondering if an acoustic amp would be better than a normal electric amp, although it sounds great through the clean channel of my Marshall.
I need sonething thats not going to distort at high volumes, preferably a combo as I have enough gear to carry around to gigs and rehearsals as it is lol.
Don't really have a budget so I'm not too bothered about price at the moment.

Cheers
Del
Could you not run it through the/a PA in a band situation?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
I could probably do that sometimes but sometimes it could be a problem (Plugging into the PA).
That's another question really, I do want to go wireless but I'm not sure how that will work either. The guitar cable has one jack at the guitar end and splits in two, do I need 2 wireless systems to do this?
If you want a loud clean and light combo, you could look at the ZT Lunchbox, but a Blackface would be far better (at the cost of being far heavier and more expensive).
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Delboyuk_01

That's another question really, I do want to go wireless but I'm not sure how that will work either. The guitar cable has one jack at the guitar end and splits in two, do I need 2 wireless systems to do this?

You might need two body packs/transmitters, but you can definitely get a receiver that can handle multiple inputs/outputs.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm