I was watching a demo of some BKP's and really like the clean song used in the demo. I was hoping someone could tell me the song name, and if not, what genre it falls into (being as specific as possible), and point me towards some artists/songs with a similar feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGZzNRfxUD8

It sounds bluesy, but I think it breaks out of the blues scales for a happier feel.

Thanks!
i'm not sure if it's a specific song (or just a rip-off), but that sounds like stevie ray vaughan to me (the little intro bit i mean).

if you like that, check out texas flood and pride and joy by him.

it's blues or maybe blues rock.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks! Never thought Texas blues would be like that, will be sure to check out some SRV as suggested.
Quote by wryan89
the song he plays is called lenny by stevie ray vaughn

I second that.

Texas blues
epic7734
Quote by wryan89
the song he plays is called lenny by stevie ray vaughn

Thanks, much appreciated.
yeah texas blues
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?