hey guys, im getting my les paul set up soon and im gonna have it set to C standard. Could you guys recommend a set of strings to me? i like my strings nice and tight, with some bite/fight to them. if my gibson had a 25 1/2 inch scale, id throw a set of dunlop extra heavy 13-56 on them, buttttttttt, tension i think needs to be a bit tighter, because the gibby only has a scale of 24 3/4 inches. What would you guys recommend? Thanks
I recommend you use whatever gauge you like. How am I supposed to know the tension you like in your strings for the tunings you like to play in? Try the 13's out, and if you don't like them (here's the magical part), you can change them!
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Jesus, searchbar, we've had like 5 String size for C standard threads in the past week.

10-52 at min.
13-56 for a nice tight tension.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Last edited by Tango616 at Nov 12, 2011,
I use a 10/59 7 string daddario set and throw away the 10 and use the 13 for the high E on a 25 1/2 inch scale guitar. The tension is awesome !
Last edited by reclamation901 at Nov 12, 2011,
I use the same strings as reclamation^^ 56 just seems a bit too floppy for the low C. 59 is perfect
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
Last edited by kenvy at Nov 12, 2011,
thank you kenvy and reclamation. Im gonna get dunlops heavycore seven string set and use every string except for the 10 gauge. I think its gonna be sick!!! XD i just hope my les paul can handle the tuning well.