Not bad actually. I like the singer's voice.

Edit: was your guitar a bit flat? I might be wrong but I thought it might have been
Not exactly a frequent poster.
Last edited by tunamelt at Nov 12, 2011,
Why is it titled BEST?
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by sharpant
Why is it titled BEST?

I dunno, I was bored and I felt like it
Quote by tunamelt
Not bad actually. I like the singer's voice.

Edit: was your guitar a bit flat? I might be wrong but I thought it might have been

It doesn't sound flat
Hey man, left you a message at youtube, liked it and subbed...

If you think that I made a good review of your work, would you be so kind of checking out my work?
This is my website: www.manhattanrock.com.ar
And this is my work, that if you can, please leave a message at the youtube video, so that it starts to move around... If you like it, please, rep it up and subscribe! I will do that back!
http://youtu.be/QsZvk8PrHOI

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
Will do man. Thanks for the kind words!!!

Also you guys are very very talented
I mentioned this on YouTube, but again just in case: That's GOOD STUFF guys! Guitar was excellent, fine solo, rhythm was dead set perfect. Vocals are fantastic too, great voice.

The only tiny (very tiny) thing I picked up is an awkward-looking transition in the video going into the guitar solo. The singer fades out, the rhythm guitar stays, but then it suddenly jumps to the guitar solo. Maybe look better if the guitar solo crossfaded into both the singer and rhythm guitarist. But take this as a compliment not criticism, because I only noticed that having watched it a number of times over cos it was that good, haha.

Subbed!

C4C, please check out our attempt at YouTube collab.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElQZVB98cI4
(if you like, please "Like" and leave a nice comment, thanks!)
Thanks alot it means alot. Also that wasn't my best edit so I stuffed up a bit because i was tired and i was up till 11pm trying to get it finished