#4
Kontakt Player with the Factory Selection is free and sounds pretty decent.

Quote by Mr.-Bungle
Torrents are free right?

rite?

Please don't suggest illegally downloading software. What you do on your own computer is your own business, but Ultimate-Guitar does not support piracy and mention of it is not allowed.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.





www.SanctityStudios.com
#5
Dude, Torrents rock! who says he was doing it illegally!?


loveeee torreents
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn


Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
#6
Quote by Bostonrocks
Dude, Torrents rock! who says he was doing it illegally!?


loveeee torreents


Its implied. 99% of the time when I hear Torrents being used, its usually for illegal purposes. The other 1% is for downloads that are actually hosted via torrent (usually for indie video releases).

Also, about 50% of that example above is for porn :p
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
#7
Plain and simple - UG does not promote nor condone piracy, and encouraging it on this forum is a warnable offence, as clearly stated in the rules.

You're more than free to have your opinions on it and to express them, but that would be off-topic for the recording subforum. Best place for that discussion is the pit.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
#8
Quote by axemanchris
Plain and simple - UG does not promote nor condone piracy, and encouraging it on this forum is a warnable offence, as clearly stated in the rules.

You're more than free to have your opinions on it and to express them, but that would be off-topic for the recording subforum. Best place for that discussion is the pit.

CT



I was just stating that Torrent's are not always bad, it was a branch of the topic happening here. Gosh. So you're gonna warn me for what? promoting Torrents? Neither of us specifically said that you should illegally download anything.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn


Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
#9
Quote by Bostonrocks
I was just stating that Torrent's are not always bad, it was a branch of the topic happening here. Gosh. So you're gonna warn me for what? promoting Torrents? Neither of us specifically said that you should illegally download anything.


But its the implication behind it. Like I said, 99% of the time when I hear a torrent mentioned, its usually to download illegal software (or porn). There are legit torrents out there but when its mentioned here, its usually for illegal purposes.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
#10
Quote by axemanchris

You're more than free to have your opinions on it and to express them, but that would be off-topic for the recording subforum. Best place for that discussion is the pit.

CT


Let's not derail the thread any more than it has been.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
#11
Hydrogen is free and- oh right. Windows.
Guess you're screwed.
Well, I assume you have a DAW of some kind (probably the demo of Reaper), so you could try using the MIDI drums that come with Windows, and that won't sound terrible. But anything more than that, and you'll have to put down some cash.