Warmoth supplies parts for people to construct their own guitars. Bodies, necks, etc. They aren't a guitar manufacturer. Chances are he put that guitar together himself. Make sure you try it out and everything. If it plays well and sounds good and you like it you might as well go for it. From what I know about warmoth it's that making a guitar with their parts is easily well over $400. That may not be a bad deal.
Divider (Prog/Ambient Metal)

Guitars:
LTD TE-202
Schecter Sunset Extreme
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Crunch Lab & LiquiFire
Tanglewood Acoustic
Epiphone Acoustic (The Junker)
Buy it, totally worth $400.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Warmoth is an independent guitar body/neck maker. The are pretty expensive new, but do not hold value very well.
$400 seems like an OK deal, but nothing great.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
okay thanks, I'm definately gonna try it out at least. Just depends on how it sounds and plays I guess. But if he got the parts and made it it's gonna be made how he wanted it to be. So it may take work on my part.
It's possible that the body alone is worth $400. If its in good shape, I would really consider this.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
That guitar is in Warmoth's gallery of customer instruments, if you click back far enough.

The thing with Warmoth is you gotta check it's been put together properly. The stuff Warmoth does, the routing, finishing, fret fitting, all that stuff will be good. But if the owner drilled some holes wrong or messed up the wiring then obviously you got a problem. So when you try the guitar don't just play it, check it over and look closely at all the fittings.