skip to bottom if you don't wanna hear about my life

I recently quit the band I played in because they did not want to focus on writing or gigging, just in so they could say they were in a band. Anyways I got a lot of time on my hands now and have really started liking my acoustic more lately. I was just singing randomly and playing one day when one of my friends thats a girl walked into my room(my parents let her in) and was like jokingly saying that would help me pick up chicks if I did that more often. I actualy thought about this and I reliezed that I want to start dating again(got out of an 8 month realtionship a month back) and singing which I fell I'm good at could help me with this. So..

Pit you know any good songs that arn't like uber lovey dovey that are good to play forr girls?
Listen to Secondhand Serenade and Dashboard Confessional.
If a pizza has a radius of "Z" and a height of "A" it has a volume of pi(z)(z)(a)
I skipped cuz I don't care about your life but when I play Slow Dancing in a Burning Room pants come off.
Wonderwall.

Works every time, 60% of the time.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Let's Hear it for Violence Towards Women by Jim Goad is a classic, of course.

In all seriousness, any finger picked basic chord progression with some soft cooing over it will work. Infinite number of those songs around.
"There are a lot of people out there who think that I am their worst enemy, and I don't even care if these people exist."-Boyd Rice
Def Leppard, man.

Or get a girl to learn Lita's part in Close My Eyes Forever and you sing Ozzy's.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Igor Stravinsky

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by kaptkegan
Wonderwall.

Works every time, 60% of the time.

QFT and for Anchorman.

Your Guardian Angel- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Girls go crazy for that song.
Quote by AustinHoag
QFT and for Anchorman.

Your Guardian Angel- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Girls go crazy for that song.

vote for this.
I guarantee if you can play CAFO by AAL on an acoustic you will get laid.
you're a stone fox
bacon and/or nigel thornberry
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by last-1s-out
bacon and/or nigel thornberry

Stop spamming every thread with that.
you're a stone fox
But bacon?
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by last-1s-out
But bacon?

No, no bacon. Not today.
you're a stone fox
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Or this certainly

I don't like the song but that was actually pretty good.