Hey guys. Everything´s okey?

I am planning to buy an Electric Guitar and an Electro-Acustic for me and a friend. We want to play Pop-Rock, Acoustic Rock and sometimes blues. Actually we don´t have a clue on which model and brand suit best to our needs, can you give us some help?

We have in budget 400 for the electric and 300 for the Electro-Acoustic. Please let us know what you think is best.

Thanks in advance, God bless you all..
Quote by kingjav

Things aren't that great. Ted called in sick so I had to cover for him. As I was walking home some asshole drove his car real fast across a puddle and I got my pants wet. There was some dirt in the water so I have to clean my pants. I also don't have food in my fridge, a bit lazy to go out and buy groceries. I guess I'll go tomorrow. Other than that, all's well. How are you?
Quote by Fairieswearsock
Things aren't that great. Ted called in sick so I had to cover for him. As I was walking home some asshole drove his car real fast across a puddle and I got my pants wet. There was some dirt in the water so I have to clean my pants. I also don't have food in my fridge, a bit lazy to go out and buy groceries. I guess I'll go tomorrow. Other than that, all's well. How are you?

LOLOL
Austin Les Paul
Alvarez Acoustic

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
Peavey 5150 2x12 60watt combo
Orange Micro Terror
Jet City Made in USA 2x12
I'd look into a Fender MIM Strat for the electric. That's a pretty versatile guitar, of decent quality and the right price that'll be good for those genres. You could look into a Tele too, but they're less bluesy imo, and less versatile.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by kingjav

When you're in as many gangs as I am, it's all G.

For the acoustic-electric, I would recommend an Ibanez. I don't know them enogh to give you something more specific, but they seem to have some pretty good choices there.

As for the electric, I would recommend something like a Fender Stratocaster if you want more of a bluesy sort of sound. Either that, or if you want something with a bit more drive get something with a humbucker in the bridge position; there's a lot of stuff you could get that would work.
Quote by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I fucked ereythang up...
Why doesn't your friend just buy his own guitar?
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
I actually prefer the sound of the telecaster to the strat. But the strat would probably be more versitile. Fender also do some decent electro-acoustics, I picked one up for $600 Australian, bit expensive I know but it sounds great.

Just go down to your local music store and try some out. Actually playing them is much better than looking around the internet for one.