I looked around and searched countless times, but all I could seem to find (that was even somewhat useful) were polls. Or threads that already had guitars picked out and people just wanted to know which out of the three were better (example). So here it is. Something I would like help with, and feel that I could get a good list of choices. I play post-hardcore and lighter. Bring Me The Horizon, A Day To Remember, The Devil Wears Prada, Kid Liberty, Four Year Strong, etc. Which guitars would be good for this? I am also on a budget of $500. Please let me know, thank you!
Originally Posted by [Yamdiddle]

plugging my own wang into an amp and touching myself in front of millions of people, live!
Well the body style really doesn't matter to me at all. Just nothing to crazy to where it's uncomfortable to play. Also, something I forgot to put, no signature series. Also, not really looking for used. I understand you can most likely get a better guitar for your money used, however, regarding the situation, it will be easiest if I shop new.
Originally Posted by [Yamdiddle]

plugging my own wang into an amp and touching myself in front of millions of people, live!
an ibanez rg should do you pretty well. its a solid guitar, and when you get more money or if you get tired of the tone, you can always drop in new pickups to give the guitar a new life. schecters would also be a nice option for you

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-RG321-Electric-Guitar-106210735-i1559795.gc
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Guitar-Research-Damien-Riot-Electric-Guitar-106693799-i1710599.gc
If you can/will go used, you can get some nice gear EX: Gibson LP studio, LTD EC-1000/M-1000/MH-1000/H-1000.

I can under stand if you want new, so look at some Schecters/LTD's

I saw a new but scarch n dent LTD EC-401 for $499 with EMG 81 set on zzounds.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate