Hi I am one of those people considered to be not accepting of other genres and and always seemed to be labeled as an ignorant asshole. All I can say is, if you can't stand our comments perhaps you should pick up an instrument and actually start practicing, elitism within heavy metal comes from intellectual musicians because they KNOW what's good and so do I, based on the experience we gain through heavy isolation with just nothing but a computer and an instrument, or a record player. Beethoven was a Free Mason and superior to his music thus feeling that way, so if you want to hold hands and have a nice little friendly metal tree grow it elsewhere, this is a statement for people who feel superior and know what real metal is, and against those who wish to copulate this beautiful, exotic music with Negroid filth!

Coming from an experimental background of music, also black metal I know what names to use, and how to categorize myself, it wouldn't matter for me because my music is superior, and those who don't like it aren't worth even a look, for they are lower to even pity, some humans are too pathetic to understand it.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. And "real metal" is not a thing. Get over yourself.

The point is in support of the Elitists in heavy metal who fight for something Tru, doubtard!
Sounds like you have too much time on your hands. Listen to music, enjoy it, forget what you call it or how "elite" you are. Hell I'd say listen to it with your friends but I think that might be hard for you.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. And "real metal" is not a thing. Get over yourself.

Real metal is real, back to the hardcore forum with you.
Quote by Necronomicon
Sounds like you have too much time on your hands. Listen to music, enjoy it, forget what you call it or how "elite" you are. Hell I'd say listen to it with your friends but I think that might be hard for you.

He's too elite for friends.
Philosophy > Life
Hey look guys I created dark ambient erotic experimental metal

am i true now
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland

Congratulations Grishjarta, you're the first recipient of the lolpalmstack

and p.s. yes I do love metal, I just also love other music too, and yes i can shred, sweep etc.
If the word "negroid" is popping up in your metal post, its time to stop posting.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
You're a close-minded jackass who enjoys music for reasons that you see as the only correct ones. Do us all a favor and never say anything on this forum again.
Quote by Deplorable
This guy is being ironic right?

actually i think it could be...

i just skimmed over his post the first time and missed the potential mocking of elitist's attitudes because i didn't feel like reading another metal elitist rant
err, the only thing I hate worse than this guy is the random douches that pop up to do nothing useful but whine and bitch and moan
Philosophy > Life
Hi, I'm Grishjarta. I am very much interested in politics and metal. Here is a bunch of stuff that I like: Global Communism, Noize exotic experimental Black Metal, Frost metal, and real metal. What I don't like is: Negroid filth, NEW GLAM MOVEMENT (Deathcore) and skipping whole music generations.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Grishjarta
Hi I am one of those people considered to be not accepting of other genres and and always seemed to be labeled as an ignorant asshole. All I can say is, if you can't stand our comments perhaps you should pick up an instrument and actually start practicing, elitism within heavy metal comes from intellectual musicians because they KNOW what's good and so do I, based on the experience we gain through heavy isolation with just nothing but a computer and an instrument, or a record player. Beethoven was a Free Mason and superior to his music thus feeling that way, so if you want to hold hands and have a nice little friendly metal tree grow it elsewhere, this is a statement for people who feel superior and know what real metal is, and against those who wish to copulate this beautiful, exotic music with Negroid filth!

Coming from an experimental background of music, also black metal I know what names to use, and how to categorize myself, it wouldn't matter for me because my music is superior, and those who don't like it aren't worth even a look, for they are lower to even pity, some humans are too pathetic to understand it.

Hmm... I think you're using misnomers as blanket terms, therefore you're a twat.

Quote by Grishjarta
The point is in support of the Elitists in heavy metal who fight for something Tru, doubtard!

More proof that you're a twat and don't know what you're on about.
More
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Nov 13, 2011,
Quote by Grishjarta

you all got trolled
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

skimmed the OP so I dunno if this is relevant.

But some music is terrible, some is good or decent but just not your style. Some is just good and you like it.

But there will always be bad music

EDIT: Read it a little bit, and I also wanted to add that there is good music outside of Metal, regardless if it's not your style.
Last edited by Ironic Maiden at Nov 13, 2011,
Clearest troll
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.