If found out that my friends brother had a Spector that he hasn't played in 5 years Friday. It's a Spector Q4 pro and it plays great but it needs a new input jack and a truss rod adjustment.

I'm currently just borrowing it to see what it needs but gave him a 100 dollar collateral. As soon as the bank opens up monday I'm paying it off. Does $200 sound fair for this bass with a nice Spector carrying bag? He only got it for $300 new when a shop in Nashville was going out of business.

Last edited by matt-attack at Nov 13, 2011,
That looks like a good deal for $200.00. Enjoy it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
$200 seems pretty decent if he got it for $300
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Pretty sexy matt, I'd do it
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
To askrere: Yes, kind of. White pine logs and boards with a lot of plywood and paneling.

To Zack Anderzack: Welcome to the bass forum.

To everyone else: Does anyone have experience with the output jack on this thing.It's a weird barrel type and It's junk; I know that much. But I have no experience with setting up an output jack with active electronics either.
barrel? Like a telecasters cup input jack? If it is I have one and it's really crappy, some people say you can work on them to make them better, but I'd rather have something that just works... GFS has lots of jack plates that might cover the existing hole and fit, just need some measurements and email gfs they usually answer quickly.
Quote by askrere
barrel? Like a telecasters cup input jack? If it is I have one and it's really crappy, some people say you can work on them to make them better, but I'd rather have something that just works... GFS has lots of jack plates that might cover the existing hole and fit, just need some measurements and email gfs they usually answer quickly.

I think he means this type of jack.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Quote by matt-attack
Yep but stereo.

Don't know if this is the right diagram for your bass but it should be the same.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Yep, you need a stereo jack to connect the battery to common/ground.
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by askrere
off topic but do you live in a log cabin?

would be awesome. his last name is probably Carson, and his best friend is a grizzly bear who howls like a wolf when he rocks out his solo "Fresh Venison".

on topic, for 200 bucks, I got a starter bass. for 400, I got a bass that was about that good if a little better.

For 300 it'd be a good deal.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Nice score if I do say so! (which I do)
Crackers! Crackers! But no squeezy cheese!! You've broken my secret elbow!!!