Hey guys, I have ordered a Midi-14 and reverb, delay and phaser pedals and have more pedals either on the way or waiting for stock. I eventually want to get a pedaltrain(I think that's what it is called) and have all my pedals laid out on it so it's nice, clean and stuck down. Problem is I will have about 8-9 pedals plus the Midi-14 and a Pedal Power II+ and some of those pedals will have to go through the effects loop. Here are the style of pedals I am buying or have bought:

Chorus
Flanger
Reverb
Delay
Analog delay
Phaser
Harmonizer
Wah
Tremelo
Tuner

Which pedals would typically go through the effects loop? I will be using the amps own distortion and don't think I will need/want compression or fuzz pedals. The amp itself is a ENGL E670 SE with Midi so the Midi-14 will run through the Midi cable but before I go out and buy 12 6 inch patch cables I want to know if and how many cables I will need for the effects loop?

I think I can use one of the outputs on the Midi-14 to send other outputs through the effects loop but just want to be sure(ie use output 6 to send outputs 1-5 through the effects loop). I'm assuming I just use good quality, short guitar cables for this? I use Mogami for the guitar and speaker cables, would they make good cables for the pedals? Right angled cable ends for saving space?

This probably sounds dumb but I need some help as I want to get this up and running ASAP! Thank heaps!
Gear:

ESP Horizon NT II
ESP Horizon NT 7
ESP Horizon FR II
Except for the wah and the tuner, you could put all that in the effects loop.

But its best to experiment to see what sounds best to YOUR ears.