Poll: What do you think of Adventure Time?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think of Adventure Time?
It's awesome!
279 62%
It's retarded
44 10%
I haven't watched it
118 26%
I hate cartoons
11 2%
Voters: 452.
Page 1 of 14
CoreysMonster
Banned
8,557 IQ
Adventure Time, cmon grab your friends,
We'll go to very distant lands
Jake the Dog and Finn the humaaan
The fun never ends it's Adventure Time!

So I used to think Adventure Time was the most retarded thing ever. I thought the style of animation, the characters, and everything about it sucked.

Then I actually watched a full episode and instantly fell in love with this cartoon. Especially since the guy who voices Bender from Futurama voices Jake!

Anyone else a fan of Adventure Time?
Mazzakazza
UG Fanatic
575 IQ
I don't watch it often, but it is actually really good. I know it's a kid's cartoon but it's just, i dunno..."nice".

Boy and his dog, what can go wrong? :3
That Old Geezer
UG Newbie
335 IQ
I find the show quite hilarious, haven't seen it in forever though, is it available online in full episodes?
mulefish
UG Addict
1,968 IQ
It's absolutely brilliant. I'm slightly disappointed with the new season so far though

Still; adventure time is the only series I watch now with any regularity.
RIP Gooze

cats
Tvrtko1
Is using the chicken to m
420 IQ
It's awesome. Period.
Good old Pete. Isn't he too old to masturbate? - Pete Townshend
Don't mind your make-up, you better make your mind up. - Frank Zappa
CrunchyRoll
Like I give a fuk
54 IQ
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
JamSessionFreak
King of the divant
711 IQ
Haven't watched it but i was fairly disappointed when I found out that this is not about an internet treasure hunt. Thanks a bunch.
Na juriš, na juriš, na juriš,
požgimo vsa gnila drevesa,
zemljo spremenimo v nebesa!
Vsem sonce naj sije,
le radost naj klije!
Na juriš, ohej, partizan,
pred tabo svobode je dan!
SkepsisMetal
✈ 🍁
1,468 IQ
Quote by mulefish
It's absolutely brilliant. I'm slightly disappointed with the new season so far though

Oh god....dat avatar

OT: I don't even know what it is
Woffelz
Mmmm...donuts...
3,343 IQ
What's it about?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z
Ibanez SRX430
Alesis Core 1
GR5/ReValver 4

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
mulefish
UG Addict
1,968 IQ
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Oh god....dat avatar

I miss my cat avatar tbh
RIP Gooze

cats
JagerSlushy
duckin the 12 olol
607 IQ
Quote by CrunchyRoll

I don't like Adventure Time. I don't find repetition humorous. But Flapjack? That shit was gold.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
CoreysMonster
Banned
8,557 IQ
Quote by Woffelz
What's it about?

It's set in a post-apocalyptic world where the earth is covered in a fairy-tale world populated by talking candy, an Ice King, rainbow unicorns, wizards and other cool things.
Jake is one of the last surviving humans, having been left in the woods by his parents as a baby. He was adopted by talking dogs, and raised with his "brother", Jake. They grew up together and are best friends. They have many adventures together, ranging from saving princesses from demon ghosts and travelling to hell to save the soul of a flower to helping a gigantic slug get laid and helping a vampire reunite with her undead father.

All in all, it's pretty cool.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Nov 13, 2011,
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,153 IQ
as the founder of the UG Adventure Time fan club, i'd say i enjoy it quite a bit.

EDIT: i should really put a link, even if there really isn't anything there.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/adventure/
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Nov 13, 2011,
JustRooster
Internet Bully
7,166 IQ
This show caught me by surprise when I first saw it. Undoubtedly my favorite cartoon on TV right now.

The Enchirideon? SCHMOW ZOW!

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

Snowman388
Worldly Redneck
628 IQ
Oh god, it's the new My Little Pony.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
CoreysMonster
Banned
8,557 IQ
Quote by Snowman388

It's a friggin cartoon, people don't go around calling themselves "Adventurer-bros" or writing fan-fics about this show.
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
1,681 IQ
Quote by Snowman388

It's older than Friendship is Magic by several months.

It's also a very good cartoon, unlike My Little Pony.
Dwight.Schrute
Volunteer Sheriff Deputy
559 IQ
See sig. I absolutely love Adventure Time. If you guys havent seen the Tart Toter and Party God you should go search that shit right now.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
CrunchyRoll
Like I give a fuk
54 IQ
Quote by JagerSlushy

I don't like Adventure Time. I don't find repetition humorous. But Flapjack? That shit was gold.

Agreed. Sometimes Adventure Time feels too contrived -- but it is a pretty good show still.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
institutions
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
95 IQ
It's the only good show on Cartoon Network since Flapjack (which I miss terribly )
moscaespañol
>alabama
511 IQ
oh god the german's drunk

again

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
00_hns_00
UG Addict
909 IQ
Quote by mulefish

+1 to a certain degree. New season isn't as good, but it it stilled pretty awesome.

However mule fish, if you don't get a ****ing avatar of a cat again, I demand that you remove my post from your signature. You are crazy catman, not mediocre face of random dude.
rockdude375
More whiskey...
1,017 IQ
I've never watched it
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
CoreysMonster
Banned
8,557 IQ
Quote by moscaespañol
oh god the german's drunk

again

Wait, what? I was completely sober when I started this thread!
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Never watched it. THough I have seen my little sister watching it. Might pay attention next time.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Dwight.Schrute
Volunteer Sheriff Deputy
559 IQ
^ I hate that avatar so much. I thought you two were the same person. I can hardly tell anyone apart anymore.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
sashki
6,650 IQ
I've only seen the pilot episode but I thought it was hilarious. The dialogue is awesome.

I have been watching a lot of Regular Show recently, which I think is similar and would appeal to the same crowd. I think it's pretty cool of cartoon network to actually air this stuff, but I suppose if they could get away with Cow and Chicken, they can get away with anything.
CoreysMonster
Banned
8,557 IQ
Quote by sashki
I've only seen the pilot episode but I thought it was hilarious. The dialogue is awesome.

I have been watching a lot of Regular Show recently, which I think is similar and would appeal to the same crowd. I think it's pretty cool of cartoon network to actually air this stuff, but I suppose if they could get away with Cow and Chicken, they can get away with anything.

Oh, dude, Cow and Chicken had some really nasty shit in it.

Watching Regular Show right now, actually, but I don't think it's comparable to Adventure Time. It lacks the quick wit that AT has.
SpanishYanez
...loading
1,145 IQ
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011

I ONCE HIT A NIGGA SO HARD THAT HE ASKED ME IF MY CAR HAD INSURANCE AND THEN I WAS LIKE "NIGGA I AIN'T HIT YOU WITH NO CAR! I HIT YOU WITH THESE TWO MACK TRUCKS I CALL MY FISTS!"