Poll: What do you think of Adventure Time?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think of Adventure Time?
It's awesome!
279 62%
It's retarded
44 10%
I haven't watched it
118 26%
I hate cartoons
11 2%
Voters: 452.
Page 2 of 14
Yo, put that bag back on.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by 00_hns_00
+1 to a certain degree. New season isn't as good, but it it stilled pretty awesome.

However mule fish, if you don't get a ****ing avatar of a cat again, I demand that you remove my post from your signature. You are crazy catman, not mediocre face of random dude.

Agreed. And the avatar was always only temporary
RIP Gooze

cats
It's awesome, I loves it. I mean, how many shows besides regular show regularly put drug references in?

Quote by CoreysMonster
It's a friggin cartoon, people don't go around calling themselves "Adventurer-bros" or writing fan-fics about this show.

Um, yeah they do actually. There's a respectable following of it online, though not as /b/tarded as mlp. Google "Adventure time fiona". This character ended up appearing in the show, but was a character entirely made up by the fan base of adventure time.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Nov 13, 2011,
I loved the original pilot back in the day.

"You've not seen the last of my wintery veins. I'll cleave the warmth from you bones, and stop-stead your beating heart WITH MY CLAWS!!!!"

Those words are what sent this show through the top for me.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Quote by SlayingDragons
It's awesome, I loves it. I mean, how many shows besides regular show regularly put drug references in?

Um, yeah they do actually. There's a respectable following of it online, though not as /b/tarded as mlp. Google "Adventure time fiona". This character ended up appearing in the show, but was a character entirely made up by the fan base of adventure time.

I was pretty sure Fionna was made up by one of the character designers and put into a series of webcomics, eventually getting her own episode.
Quote by SlayingDragons

Dear god, seriously?

...please dont tell me people have a word like "bronies" for AT.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Dear god, seriously?

...please dont tell me people have a word like "bronies" for AT.

They don't. And even if they did, it still wouldn't be as weird/creepy/pathetic as Furries Lite.
This and Regular Show have my love atm. I watch it with my younger brothers and sometimes wonder how they get away with some of the references. But they go right over their heads and they end up laughing at the bum jokes.
i think it's hilarious. i would've never watched it except that i often fall asleep with adult swim on. so when i wake up and CN is still on, i'll see those shows. they kept playing this one commercial for AT and it was hilarious. it was the demon cat episode, the one who "has approximate knowledge of many things".
#DTWD
Hell to the yes. It stuipd and werid, which is why is it awesome.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
I lol'd in one of the recent one when the Ice King says something along the lines of "Hey, a hole is a hole, am I right?"
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
Adventure Time is a close second behind regular Show for me.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The show's production blog has super-high quality versions of all the title cards available for download. They making totally algebraic desktop backgrounds.
http://archives.frederatorblogs.com/adventure_time/category/title-cards/

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Quote by zgr0826
Adventure Time is a close second behind regular Show for me.

i find regular show to be forced and bland. its a bunch of forced nonsensical jokes that can't even attempt to be funny.
Quote by CrunchyRoll

^ I MISS FLAPJACK! Seriously? What happened to that show? I never see it on anymore...

Adventure Time is awesome. It's so funny!!! But some episode are just too cheesy like the video makers one... I think I remember that episode having one of those cheap friendship messages at the end like "friendship is more important than anything" ... I hate those kind of things XP
Bump because why the **** did Tree Trunks explode ;_;
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I have no clue on what you're talking about.

No. Clue.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by CoreysMonster
Adventure Time, cmon grab your friends,
We'll go to very distant lands
Jake the Dog and Finn the humaaan
The fun never ends it's Adventure Time!

So I used to think Adventure Time was the most retarded thing ever. I thought the style of animation, the characters, and everything about it sucked.

Then I actually watched a full episode and instantly fell in love with this cartoon. Especially since the guy who voices Bender from Futurama voices Jake!

Anyone else a fan of Adventure Time?

Exact same thing happened to me.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Saw an adventure time marathon at the cinemas a few weeks ago.

Was awesome.

Got a free Finn hat with the tickets - but they ran out [somehow] and thus are meant to send it to me.
Still waiting - three weeks later
RIP Gooze

cats
This show and regular show are my favorite shows on TV right now. My friend gets pissed off at me when he asks for the time and then I tell him it's adventure time.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Highelf04
It's awesome
Shame I can't get in England

Try Cartoon Network... new episodes are on Mondays.

(my daughter avidly watches it.... honest.)
I want to start watching this show regularly, the parts I've seen of it are great. Is it necessary to start from the beginning? I don't want to start in the middle and get lost if it's super serialized.
Quote by Samdroid
I want to start watching this show regularly, the parts I've seen of it are great. Is it necessary to start from the beginning? I don't want to start in the middle and get lost if it's super serialized.

It's not necessary but it helps I think. I wouldn't really worry about it.
Quote by Samdroid

I am pretty sure that is the opposite of the attitude you are supposed to take to watch adventure time.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
I watched about 10 different episodes, but haven't actually ever laughed at any of them. The only exception is when LSP is in a scene. That voice is just hilarious and I wish it was in the show more.
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
This show is so messed up, it's awesome!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Why can't we pick "awesome" and "retarded?"

Because it's certainly both. I have a similar opinion of Flapjack.