Poll: What do you think of Adventure Time?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think of Adventure Time?
It's awesome!
279 62%
It's retarded
44 10%
I haven't watched it
118 26%
I hate cartoons
11 2%
Voters: 452.
Page 5 of 14
Quote by K'Nuckles
Ignition Point, where Finn and Jake go to the fire kingdom to get some shit.

Also, I'm soooooo glad I'm the age I am, this show wouldn't be anywhere near as enjoyable as a kid. "Noooo, he's eating me! Gently eating me! No teeth, mostly tongue."

Quote by Momentosis
What more do I need?

Okay, so you're basing a character's sexuality on one of 11 episodes? Sounds like a defectum analysis to me.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Oh, and you guys talking about the whole lezzing off thing? What Was Missing was pulled from our screens like a lot of episodes - too fucking sexually suggestive or some shit.

I feel bad for you, I really do.
What was Missing was a great episode, apart from the lezzing.
You've really got a problem with this lezzing thing, huh skull.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Skullivan
I feel bad for you, I really do.
What was Missing was a great episode, apart from the lezzing.

No worries, I can grab everything off the net.

A friend of mine first showed me the pilot in class about four years ago, heard it was just a random short for Nick and nearly cried with disappointment. A few months down the line and the news came out that a whole series was being produced - bucketloads were came. Anyone else been with the show since the start?
Quote by Momentosis
You've really got a problem with this lezzing thing, huh skull.

Not lezzing as much as shipping.
Quote by Skullivan
Not lezzing as much as shipping.

Nothing wrong with shipping.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
is there a longer version of the song in the opening? It's great, but only like 10 seconds :/

EDIT: Best I could find was this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR7bjt3RUGA&feature=related

I'm ok with this
Last edited by byob_soad2 at Oct 19, 2012,
Quote by K'Nuckles
Anyone else been with the show since the start?

me

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Mordecai and Rigby are lazy douchebags. There I said it.

So are a lot of people, including me. Which makes them realistic and relatable

I'm more or less Mordecai incarnate
Quote by byob_soad2
would torrenting AT be a bad idea? don't wanna get ****ed by whoever would possibly **** me over this D:

wot
Quote by byob_soad2
is there a longer version of the song in the opening? It's great, but only like 10 seconds :/

EDIT: Best I could find was this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR7bjt3RUGA&feature=related

I'm ok with this

Don't know if he has it, but Rebecca Sugar's (the main songwriter) dad posts a lot of her demos of songs from the show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzmlnbnenSI&feature=plcp
Most recent episode.
Season 5 is promising a lot of things (including another Lemongrab episode, Fionna and Cake, Rainicorn puppies, Pre-Mushroom War), so hopefully it's as good as we anticipate.
Went browsing around the web today looking for AT hoodies, could only find the one with the Finn hat. But I did find several other sites with pages similar to this and this one. Hopefully this means we're getting a new batch of AT hoodies and other stuff around this November. Mathematical.
Quote by Skullivan
Season 5 is promising a lot of things (including another Lemongrab episode, Fionna and Cake, Rainicorn puppies, Pre-Mushroom War), so hopefully it's as good as we anticipate.

>new fiona and cake
>not another Magic Man or Beemo episode

I was a grade-school age kid during what a lot of people consider cartoon network's "heyday" (1997-2002 or so), and I can confidently say that I believe Adventure Time is the best show the network has ever broadcast. Dexter's Lab comes close, but it was only really good for 3 seasons and didn't have any real emotional weight or depth.

The only "kid-oriented" cartoons I can think of that approached the same level of maturity and boldness that Adventure Time does are Hey Arnold and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, but as much as I liked those, neither of them were anywhere near as joyous or funny as Adventure Time is. I don't think there is a more interesting or sadder character than The Ice King on TV today.
Quote by CoreysMonster
>new fiona and cake
>not another Magic Man or Beemo episode

Those were just some I remembered off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure they won't go an entire season without bringing back those two.
EDIT: They may cut Magic Man, but certainly not Beemo.
Last edited by Skullivan at Oct 20, 2012,
New episode in 10 minutes. Shit looks so cash.
What the hell did I just watch?
So I kinda saw the whole "Lich disguised as Billy" thing coming. But that ending was a complete mindfuck. This was most likely the Season 4 finale, since Season 5 is supposedly starting with a two-parter. Maybe they'll finally explain Finn and Jake's origins. To be honest, I really hope they don't go there, and it's just a different universe.
Last edited by Skullivan at Oct 22, 2012,
Shit was so rad.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by flame843
Finn's face at the end looks the same as it did in King Worm when he looked in the mirror.

DUDE! IT'S EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

EDIT: Jeremy Shada>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>J. Biebs
Last edited by Skullivan at Oct 23, 2012,
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Why is it spelled BMO but they always sound like they;re saying Beemo

RIDDLE ME THAT

Because you can't really pronounce "BMO" in the English language....
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Because you can't really pronounce "BMO" in the English language....

read the initials... or B sound mo...

Reading the initials sounds like beemo kinda