Page 1 of 2
So I was a little hungry last night, seen a burger stall in the distance and continued to walk towards it.

Bought myself a large cheese burger, sprinkled with onions and topped with mustard. Very nice...until I came home and started to feel a bit queezy.

Within a matter of minutes I was blowing up chunks all over the bathroom floor.

It was probably the most violently sick I've ever been.

Let's just say next time I see that stand, I'm going to burn it to the ground.

Share your experiences with food poisoning Pit. It would be interesting to see how all you guys coped
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Woffelz
I had a stomach ache once.

That's ****ing terrible.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Food poisoning? Get into an empty barrel. It's the only way you'll contain it.
That or plug every orifice.
I put an entire tin of chewing tobacco in a teabag in my cheek once, because someone told me it was cool fx.

Yeah.

Never do that.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Last edited by mystical_1 at Nov 13, 2011,
I have a stomach of steel, I never get food poisoned..
We should start calling it "The Fact of Evolution", theory, even though correct, does not work with the ignorant..
Vegetarians hardly get food poisoning, although I have frequent stomache problems, which sucks.
Had it once when I had kfc.

I put a mattress near to the toilet, position the tv so I could watch it and slept the whole weekend, I was shitting so much, I was pretty dehydrated too so I had to constantly drink water.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by KTFM
lrn2digesttoxins

KTFM

This.

Off topic: I just made scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese, on toast

W
I have never gotten food poisoning, and I've eaten some rancid, rancid shit in my days.

I have the stomach lining of a brontosaurus.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I have the stomach lining of a brontosaurus.

Non-existant?

W

Hope you feel better TS.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

You just have a pussy stomach..
brb eating sketchy lamb doners from a shitty turkish restaurant down the corner every week and not a single stomach fart was given that day...
Quote by Portuguese_boy
You just have a pussy stomach..
brb eating sketchy lamb doners from a shitty turkish restaurant down the corner every week and not a single stomach fart was given that day...

shitty for turkish restaurants, or shitty for normal people?
I had a case of gastric flu last year, if that can even be considered food poisoning.

Let's just say it seemed like a sporadic waterfall, sandwiched by two flesh-coloured boulders.
Quote by CoreysMonster
shitty for turkish restaurants, or shitty for normal people?

Shitty even for Turkish restaurant standards.
Quote by metaldud536
I ate some expired cinnamon roles one time. The next few hours or so I was telling my uncle to stop at the nearest Walmart so I can unleash my poopy fury.

I guess you could say they didn't play the part.

I got food poisoning once from sushi. Haven't eaten sushi since, and that was four years ago.
MATTERHORN
Just yesterday I drank milk that was an entire day overdue.

Nothing happened.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Vomit-free since 2003.

About.

Yeah, I ate some smoked meat at a restaurant one time, and I came home and threw it all up. Figuratively speaking, unfortunately.

I still like smoked meat but I avoided it for years.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Nov 13, 2011,
ITT: someone got the shits, and is calling it food poisoning.

ME

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Nov 13, 2011,
I had some funky salmon once and was stuck in the bathroom from noon to ten. Was not fun.

PS: Why do people keep doing "RM "? Are we making fun of that one BL guy?

RM
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

The gif hasnt been posted. I am disappoint.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by ma_tt11
The gif hasnt been posted. I am disappoint.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

This one time i bought a burger from a takeaway , got it delivered. My friend had one too and they tasted a little odd, and i'm pretty sure it was actually a fishcake, either way i only ate about 1/3rd of it , if that, because it wasn't very nice.

About an hour or so later i started feeling really ill and ****ed up. Getting really dizzy and feeling 'detached' like some kind of bad trip, it was ****ed up, and when i realised it wasn't getting better i went to the bathroom and forced myself to throw everything up. After that i recovered fairly quickly. So there's my advice, if you think you're coming down with food poisoning then make yourself throw everything up as soon as you can, and you might escape it like i did.
I've had food poisoning twice. Once when I tried to stretch cooked chicken over a span of a week and a half because I ran out of money. That was the worst. I couldn't even get out of bed, or eat anything; I've NEVER felt so miserable in my life. And I was at college no no one could really help me. The other time I forgot but that was pretty bad too lol

My stomach is all in knots that are moving all over the place. It sucks when you can't keep food down

I've learned from my food poisoning days that I do not vomit...
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

This one time i had some friends in my room at halls, then i ate some spaghetti with some meatballs. The sauce and pasta were fine, but the meatballs were a couple of days out, but i had them anyway, then just as i was talking to my friends, i asked them to leave as i felt poorly, then i threw up pretty badly just after they left, then the next day i was pretty much unavailable as i had bad food poisoning, it was horrible. It was ok after 24 hours, but it was pretty awful when i had it, i wasn't able to leave my room.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I went out for some wings with some friends back in March. I spent the night in the bathroom. It was brutal.

I haven't eaten wings since.
Quote by donender
This one time i had some friends in my room at halls, then i ate some spaghetti with some meatballs. The sauce and pasta were fine, but the meatballs were less than divine, but i had them anyway. Then just as i was talking to my friends who are gay, i asked them to leave, not to stay. Then i threw up pretty badly just after they left, then the next day i was pretty much bereft (of anything in my stomach), it was horrible. It was ok after 24 hours, but it was pretty awful when i had it, i wasn't able to leave my room without pretty flowers.

Fix'd.
MATTERHORN
I had food poisoning for 30 seconds from eating some rotten flesh. All it did was add to my exhaustion level and make my hunger bar turn greenish
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by sadSTATUE
I had food poisoning for 30 seconds from eating some rotten flesh. All it did was add to my exhaustion level and make my hunger bar turn greenish

icwutudidthat

I never got food poisoning.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Got it on holiday once, undercooked burger. Went on a safari, stomach starts exploding. Emergency stop our truck and explode out my arse into a bush. Felt fine for the rest of the day.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Page 1 of 2