Page 1 of 2
This was what I remember from the dream I had last night:

No one else was home, except me and some chick that was really hot. We go into her bedroom and the foreplay starts. It get's really heavy and shit (I didn't get to take off her clothes though, only got to tanktop), and then her dad walks in on us. Basically, her dad picks her up and they're off to somewheres. I end up all alone in her house.

Then, I end up in a classroom (maybe? I dont really know), talking to 3 chicks that I know. One of them seemed to be really empty, ignored, or just not there.

After going through a conversation that I unfortunately forget for a while, I notice that my hand is moving really fast.

Yep, I'm jacking off, no one cares, or seems to notice. I was about to finish on one of the girls, and then she starts backing away.

I put my dick back in my pants, and then a conversation starts about my health teacher's activities in class. The activity is about how close you can get to another person (emotional boundaries) with out starting to back away in embarrassment. I then joke that "Sounds like it's just about being a smooth operator," and then the second chick does a wierd doggystyle thing aiming for my dick.

The friends I am talking to change into new ones, and I am walking down to the gym with them, going to an assembely. The assembely was something that needed voulenteers, I'm guessing (I can't remember this part too well).

(A bit of backstory to help make you guys understand, Cam is an early bloomer in grade 7 who has a job and is a player. Only God knows why he appeared in the dream)

So, another hormonal grade 7er decides to randomly yell out "Get Cam to do it!" and the whole school starts chanting "CAM! CAM! CAM!"

I then hear a loud "HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLYYY SSSSHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT!" and realize it is Cam. Applause and standing ovation ensues.

After that I see a scene that pops up a lot in my dreams: Running through the final doors of a place (like those front doors of Sears or Costco or something).

In this dream, I see Spanky (a friend that was in the dream previously), and Dagnal (another), running with me. We all pile up into Spanky's car, considering to go to the mall on the way home.

I can't remember anything else after that. I think we went into a club or something.

I also don't think this qualifies in the Nightmare Thread, as it is not a nightmare, just a ****ed up dream.

So Pit, have you had any ****ed up dreams? If you can remember them, then do tell.

TL;DR I had some ****ed up dream with failed sex and shit in it.
Last edited by yoman297 at Nov 13, 2011,
I think you need to go and have sex with someone.

And no, Palmela Handerson doesn't count.
I had a dream that I was dropping off one of my friends in this apartment complex and the parking lot was filled with young lions. They started approaching the car and I yell at my friend "WHERE DO I PARK DUDE? DUDE WHERE SHOULD I PARK?"
I had a dream I was pregnant and I was taking a poop then I heard the baby scream out mommy then I peed and my penis fell off and a crow took it.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I had a dream that i had a sleep over at my friends house and in the morning we were having breakfast and his dad was asking me for the peanut butter or something like that; so I start looking for it and then he starts shouting at me demanding the peanut butter and then I turn around and shout I can't ****ing find the ****ing peanut butter. Then he picks it up from the table and starts laughing.

When I woke up I really wanted to kick him in the nuts because of my dream
Yesterday I dreamt that I was walking down the street on Broadway. Untill I saw a lamb lying down at the sidewalk. Suddenly a giant screen came from the sky and followed me. Nobody seemed to notice it, but I ran. Suddenly A strong wind came on and blew dust in my eyes. The dust formed a cocoon and I couldn't move as I was waiting for the screen to approach and squash me like a fly on a windshield.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I had a dream where I tied my cat's tail to a ceiling fan, and turned it on high. The next day (in real world land), he got it stuck in a door. He had to get it amputated.
Poor Robert...
Last edited by Slash_fanboy at Nov 13, 2011,
I dreamt I was with this girl .. about to go into my house .. to do shit .. but then the door kind of just opened up and before I knew it and I was kayaking down this river of beer just outside the Stella brewery .. but the kayak was a big banana .. and the girl had miraculously changed into a medium sized monkey who was a surprisingly good kayaker .. it goes a bit fuzzy after that .. I'm not sure what happened .. it was a couple days after taking acid so that might have something to do with it.
I have had some REALLY ****ed up dreams.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Question for thread:
Do you ever find that your own mind cockblocks you in dreams?
You are boning someone then rudely interrupted or denied somehow?

It's frustrating.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I was fapping in the bathroom when my friend turned into a vampire and killed me. She started laughing afterwards.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I had a dream that I was hunting dinosaurs in the capitol building when sirens started going off which turned out to be my iphone's alarm clock. I didn't even kill one...
DAS BOOT!!!
I had one over the summer, but it seemed more as if i was tripping on something.

I was with my younger brothers driving in our windstar. They are twins btw, 1 was driving, the other was in the front passenger seat, i was sitting behind the front passenger seat. Any ways, i hear people screaming, crying, my 1 brother turns around and yells "Holy Shit", i turn around and see a giant mega-tsunami, i tell my one brother to floor it but he loses control, and skids to the side of the road.

All of a sudden I "wake up" go downstairs to my front door but i see like a hamsterball or something roll by across the living room, i ignore it tho. I reach for the door knob of the front door to go outside, I then here a high-pitched squeky noise calling my name, warning me not to go outside. I look up and see this groundhog type thing. He's still telling me not to go outside, so i move my hand away from the knob and see a newspaper on the door. I can't remember much on it, but I remember readin "THE PIRATES HAVE WON THE WAR!" and "Major Victory!" I also saw red crayon scibbled on it. The groundhog then says "The Shock Boys are Here" I turn around and on my stairs I see these people dressed in cheesy halloween skeleton costumes.

After I saw them I seriously woke up
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Last edited by joestrat5000 at Nov 13, 2011,
I was flying and someone was trying to find a rope to pull me down. There was no rope.

Another one was when I cut off like half of my hair on one side of my face, I was like "why did I do that I look like shit now" I just applied pressure to my hair and it reattached

I was in a circle full of people then a small theiving leprechaun threw a salt shaker at my face, then I saw the boobs of a hot chick from my school.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I don't remember my dreams
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Last night I dreamt (that somebody loved me) I was in a wooden lodge of some sort, a lunatic was outside it, he tried to get in, I opened the door and there he stood with a knife and told me he was going to burn down the cabin.

I went back inside and locked the door and then took my stuff (weed I think was the purpose why I was there) and basically jumped out the window on ther back side of the house and ran for it.

Was rather scary.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
other people's dream suck. and talking about dreams is gay
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Grimriffer
other people's dream suck. and talking about dreams is gay

So what do you dream about handsome?
Imagine how the camera view is on a sealife documentary. i was watching this really evil looking fish swim round and biting other fish in half. Close up view and very graphic. this went on for a while and i remembered feeling sick. the fish then suddenly shoots up to the surface and leaps straight up out of the water. The camera follows it for a bit but then stops to focus on a grassbank with a pipe coming out of it. (The fish carries on going up out of the picture.)
After a short while i see something starting to squeeze out of the pipe. whatever it is gets about half way out and i realise its the rear end of a badger wrapped in something that looks like a sausage skin. The skin begins to split and the badgers rear end and back legs are exposed. Again, after a short while something starts coming slowly out of the badger. This takes a while to happen but after a bit i realise its a seriously deformed fox corpse covered in slime.
Just as the fox thing falls out of the badger, the fish from the start of the dream comes back into the frame, swallows the fox in one bite and drops back into the water.
The End
I spent some time reading about dreams and studying what they mean a while back because I found it interesting.

Most of these are insecurity dreams. I'm not putting anyone down, they're normal, but they are text book insecurity dreams, usually because you have large questions looming in your life, big decisions to make, fear, innability to control people or situations around you, etc.

I used to have dreams about my teeth falling out. Classic insecurity dreams. I remember waking up in the morning and immediately reaching up to make sure my teeth were still there. I hated those dreams the most.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I write my dreams down sometimes. Here's a highlight (I bulletpoint like a boss).

• was in a Tesco
  • it was super expensive but we all shopped there anyway
  • it was Halloween and I was a bumblebee
  • met a sadist at a meet up in a food court
  • she was a pretty little thing who was all alone
  • there was a maze thing under Tesco that looked like a platform game (kinda Sonic meets Mario 64 and I-Ninja)
  • some of the platforms were pizza in a Pizza Hut advert
  • told the sadist that I like to draw necks
@cahos13: This is a thread about dreams that you can't control, but man, I didn't even know about Lucid Dreaming until your thread. Very interesting!
Quote by mystical_1

Most of these are insecurity dreams. I'm not putting anyone down, they're normal, but they are text book insecurity dreams, usually because you have large questions looming in your life, big decisions to make, fear, innability to control people or situations around you, etc.

Everybody has those feelings all of the time. Nothing to do with insecurity. Dream meanings is bullshit.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

i was chillin on my own in a basket, then a cat crawls over with three legs and accuses my dick of being one of the cat's legs, and i tell him no, my dick has always been mine, and the cat says okay and walks off, then i get up and go to get a prostitute and it's megan fox and she says why do you have a cat's leg for a penis and i said it's my penis wtf then i woke up when she was about to give me a blow job

Quote by SteveHouse
Everybody has those feelings all of the time. Nothing to do with insecurity. Dream meanings is bullshit.

dreams are projections of your subconscious, they're never meaningless
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste

dreams are projections of your subconscious, they're never meaningless

Am I speaking with laid-to-waste or his avatar?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse

Even if it is, it still is interesting. Similar to religon.
Quote by yoman297
Even if it is, it still is interesting. Similar to religon.

Oh I agree, dreams make for fascinating (if nonsensical) stories.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Page 1 of 2