i have an electric ibanez no floyd rose or anything maybe an rgr type but im missing a spring in the back and its messing with my intonation. Ive been looking online but i cant seem to find a place anywhere that has them. so if you can piont me in the right direction that would be awesome

also i took my fretboard off and screwed it in real tight is that a problem i was worried that maybe screwing it in to hard would be bad for it.
so let me know guys
Try all of the big sites, like GAK or Guitar Centre depending on where you live.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by brianaoa
i have an electric ibanez no floyd rose or anything maybe an rgr type but im missing a spring in the back and its messing with my intonation. Ive been looking online but i cant seem to find a place anywhere that has them. so if you can piont me in the right direction that would be awesome

also i took my fretboard off and screwed it in real tight is that a problem i was worried that maybe screwing it in to hard would be bad for it.
so let me know guys

You could probably find it in a more generic place, but I've always had good experiences dealing with ibanezrules.com - Rich, the guy who runs it, is real easy to get along and deal with and there's a huge selection of parts and anything else you could imagine.

I'm not sure how many models he has parts for (because there's too much to look through at the moment) as both of my Ibanez are higher-end, but I'd say it's definitely a place to check out.

EDIT: Pretty sure he does US only, not sure really because I live in the same state, so this may affect your decision.