hi, i just played a lol match and someone mentioned they were using their ps3 remote to play the game. how do i set the computer up for this?

i've checked youtube, but its mostly foreign people (don't understand videos) or 12 year old kids, and i was wanting to know of a trusted way i can set this up. because there are the summoner spells, and abilities and such that i want to calibrate and everything.
since i use a laptop it would be much better for playing, and i already skype with friends so i don't need to use the chat bar.
Bluetooth Connection <- that pretty much covers it...

You then might be interested in xpadder as well ;D

~
†h¥ ÅbØmInÅb£€ §Øu£§ §HÅ£† iN¢In€®Å†€ In h€ÅV€N, wHi£€ pÅnD€MØNiUm'§ VØ£i†iØn §HÅ£† g®ÅN† u§ PØW€®!
Oh sorry, didn't think you'd have more questions, haha ^^

Uhm, desktop computers normally don't have blue tooth integrated -> buy a usb blue tooth dongle thingy ^^

If you own a laptop it could have blue tooth... look out for the blue tooth symbol, or just have a look at your manual if you are really unsure.

But if you have trouble even finding out if your computer got blue tooth, I gotta say... configuring will be quite some work for you as well

~
†h¥ ÅbØmInÅb£€ §Øu£§ §HÅ£† iN¢In€®Å†€ In h€ÅV€N, wHi£€ pÅnD€MØNiUm'§ VØ£i†iØn §HÅ£† g®ÅN† u§ PØW€®!