I got the idea for this the other day, when I was cutting my grass (hopefully for the last time this year.) Before I could cut the grass, I had to pick up all the poop my dog had left for me. I've got one of those claw thingies, and I have to walk around w/a bucket searching for his land mines. I can think of no other job I hate more than this.
So what's your last favorite?
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Quote by Doctor Matthews
I read this as "jobcore." Sounds like an interesting genre.
Sounds like metalcore that even the artists that make it hate.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Dishes. Damn soap dries up my delicate hands so I have to lotion them frequently, then they feel greasy cause of it and I hate that.
STಠ_ಠ
Why don't you walk your dog so it doesn't crap in your yard? I don't have a dog so I wouldn't know it's bowel movements.
I do hate cleaning my cat's litter box. She's an indoor cat that can't aim, so it gets dirty quite a bit.
Having sex with your mother, so annoying.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Cleaning the toilet.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
eating. but it has to be done.

Quote by Extra Ordinary
Why don't you walk your dog so it doesn't crap in your yard?

doesn't mean you don't have to pick it up off the street.. well, some people don't bother, but those people should be made to eat it instead, imo.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Last edited by Blompcube at Nov 13, 2011,
Quote by fail
Cleaning the toilet.

Why would a girl need to clean the toilet?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

My mother died 5 1/2 years ago, douchebag.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Quote by maker's marked

Women are like wine, the longer they are stored in a basement the better.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I just wanna say makers mark is pretty meh. bad taste op
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by maker's marked
He's referring to the part where he digs her up and having to put her back afterward.

sorry about that
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Foreplay.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Washing shit off my dick after spreading my brown wings on a regular basis.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

A man certainly isn't going to do it!

I hate vacuuming because of the noise. And grocery shopping. Continuous noise and supermarkets frustrate the dancing shit out of me.
Last edited by frankv at Nov 13, 2011,
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Women are like wine, the longer they are stored in a basement the better.

d00d Ur DiSsIz r LyKe SooO g00O0o0d!!!1!!1!1!!!one!11!11!!!!111!!11!!!
Washing dishes.

Dad, quit being such a ****ing cheapskate and get a new dishwasher already (fyi, our other one broke a while back, it won't drain).
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Quote by maker's marked
I got the idea for this the other day, when I was cutting my grass (hopefully for the last time this year.) Before I could cut the grass, I had to pick up all the poop my dog had left for me. I've got one of those claw thingies, and I have to walk around w/a bucket searching for his land mines. I can think of no other job I hate more than this.
So what's your last favorite?

Just put rubber bands in your dogs food. You'll have little handles in his shit, and you can pick it up easier that way.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low