Page 1 of 2
It looks like the nodding Fenderdude.gif has got pretty tired, used, reused and necroraped as far as it'll go, as i'm sure many will agree.
(although it still quite funny *stifles delirious laughter*)

...this guys on the other hand seems to have something to say on the matter...
I, for one, welcome our Fenderdude overlords.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
I don't get that nodding gif. It's actually possibly one of the worst gif's I have ever seen, for shame.

And don't quote me with that gif bitches
Quote by Basti95
^ It's imminent. you asked for it.
This. Obviously. I won't be the bitch though.

inb4 bitches quote Duffman with nod.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Dr. Nodding-cap is clearly the best thing ever to happen on the internet.

That, or he is corrupting our children and weakening our allies.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
The gif is one of the best I've ever seen. Like I said before, the fact that it's so plain is what makes it brilliant. Not ever gif can look like this, you know.

Quote by Duffman123
I don't get that nodding gif. It's actually possibly one of the worst gif's I have ever seen, for shame.

And don't quote me with that gif bitches

It not the regular nod so I'm in the clear.

Edit: ^ What is your avatar now Due?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 13, 2011,
Quote by Doctor Matthews
This long and the gif hasn't yet been posted in this thread??

FIXED
Quote by kaptkegan
Dr. Nodding-cap is clearly the best thing ever to happen on the internet.
Read Burgery's comment on my profile. The USA slapping Iraq gif is the best thing ever to happen on the internet.

Quote by metaldud536
That gif sucks because it's too fast.

Yea, I like Saint's slower one better.

^
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by due 07

I hope those all work. My keysboard is actin a fool.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I applaud this thread
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
what kind of person puts a zipper on the front of a preteens dress?

WTF?!?!
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
She's wearing it backwards.

White people, man

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
She's wearing it backwards.

White people, man

Dam, you white people are wack
You know that kid you always had in your class? The lame one that would awkwardly yell out something stupid, annoying, and completely devoid of humor, then chuckle to himself and act like he did something funny?

Thats what you guys remind me of. Where the hell are all the cool kids to keep you in line and discourage the lame ?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
You know that kid you always had in your class? The lame one that would awkwardly yell out something stupid, annoying, and completely devoid of humor, then chuckle to himself and act like he did something funny?

Thats what you guys remind me of. Where the hell are all the cool kids to keep you in line and discourage the lame ?

___

Quote by The_Blode
The best thing about noddincap, is that he is the perfect response to any and all complaints about noddincap.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by WCPhils

well played!

I was actually the girl in school that was nice to those kids; im not going to bash or hate ! But I cant promise Ill try to save you from the wrath of others who are seeming to get increasingly annoyed either.

I think Villainouslatin is a post away from reaching across the screen and smashing someones face in
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by kaptkegan
The best thing about noddincap, is that he is the perfect response to any and all complaints about noddincap.

Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Page 1 of 2