What deathcore song/band has this intro-
Who is God?
You know when you really want something, you close your eyes and wish for it really hard? God is the guy that ignores you

I heard it on pandora the other day its been driving me crazy.
Thanks
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
atheism and chug breakdownz 4 life
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
atheism and chug breakdownz 4 life

What?
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Woof.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
Woof.

Yea your cool
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Someones got to have heard this its driving me crazy, help me out.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by technicolour
he's saying the song is gay

Idc if its gay or not I didnt even listen to it I was with my son hes 2 and we were playing all I caught was the intro it grabbed my attention then I nvr listened to the rest.
Just was trying to find out who it was so I could give it a listen.

Im 27 not 10 like most other users outside of gga, so if theres any serious users that arent overweight, virgin, nerds that live in there moms basement and sniff her dirty panties that want to help me out thank you.
And to all the 7s bring it.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by slipknot_420
Idc if its gay or not I didnt even listen to it I was with my son hes 2 and we were playing all I caught was the intro it grabbed my attention then I nvr listened to the rest.

Im 27 not 10 like most other users outside of gga, so if theres any serious users that arent overweight, virgin, nerds that live in there moms basement and sniff her dirty panties that want to help me out thank you.

This post lacked my comprehension...
Part of me wants to say Suicide Silence because of the song Unanswered, and part of me wants to ignore you because of your username. It's such a tough decision.

It's not Suicide Silence, of course, but if you want deathcore that bashes Christianity alot their debut is your best bet.
What's the point of living if you're not living a dream?
Quote by slipknot_420

There is a solid chance that the demographic you describe is the main audience for the band you're looking for, so you kinda just stepped on your own toes there.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by slipknot_420

I am not overweight, I am not a virgin, I am possibly a nerd but that's a compliment to me, I don't live in my mother's basement, nor do I sniff her dirty panties. Phew. I still don't care to help you, but good luck.

You guys ever notice how the one's who say that they listen to nothing other than metal, and all that metal for life bullshit are the one's who don't know jack shit about metal?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso
I am not overweight, I am not a virgin, I am possibly a nerd but that's a compliment to me, I don't live in my mother's basement, nor do I sniff her dirty panties. Phew. I still don't care to help you, but good luck.

You guys ever notice how the one's who say that they listen to nothing other than metal, and all that metal for life bullshit are the one's who don't know jack shit about metal?

Yeah... they will probably grow out of it though

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
If google's not coming up with anything... and it's isn't. I'd say you're shit out of luck
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!