Hey everyone,

I'm currently doing an assignment where I have to investigate different ways that the internet has revolutionized the way we play music, listen to music, communicate with music etc.

Part of this assignment requires that I post in multiple forums about this topic to get a wide variety of information and points of view. Anything related to this topic would be of great use to me, such as web pages.

How has the internet changed the music industry?

How has the internet changed your ideas/playing/listening of music?

Where do you think the music industry is headed and is this attributed at all to the internet?

Any articles relating to any of this would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks Guys!
Quote by Meester_Vai

Part of this assignment requires that I post in multiple forums about this topic to get a wide variety of information and points of view. Anything related to this topic would be of great use to me, such as web pages.

...........................................and you're sure you aren't just avoiding research?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Meester_Vai
Hey everyone,

I'm currently doing an assignment where I have to investigate different ways that the internet has revolutionized the way we play music, listen to music, communicate with music etc.

How has the internet changed the music industry?

How has the internet changed your ideas/playing/listening of music?

Where do you think the music industry is headed and is this attributed at all to the internet?

Any articles relating to any of this would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks Guys!

Music and Communication

Am I missing something?
Quote by SteveHouse
...........................................and you're sure you aren't just avoiding research?

Yes. It's part of my assignment to post in forums. I already have lots of information, but thought I'd try here as well.
Quote by Meester_Vai
Yes. It's part of my assignment to post in forums. I already have lots of information, but thought I'd try here as well.

Increased access to new music etc

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)