in 6 hours I need to hold a presentation in english class.

it has to be at least 15 min and the subject can be chosen freely.

ideas?
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
physical parameters of the habitability of extrasolar planets. But I fear that's something that can't be done in 15 minutes.
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Well since this is a music website, do it about a band that you know a lot about. I did a project about Megadeth last year and the presentation was over 20 minutes long and I could've went longer, not that hard really to talk about a band.
Question, in this presentation is it just speaking or can you have slides or play music or videos or anything?
Quote by Megadethfan245
Question, in this presentation is it just speaking or can you have slides or play music or videos or anything?

i can include pictures and slides along with the presentation, and videos also but i cant just show a 15 minute video and be done, you know i gotta speak for about 15 mins

Quote by Megadethfan245
Well since this is a music website, do it about a band that you know a lot about. I did a project about Megadeth last year and the presentation was over 20 minutes long and I could've went longer, not that hard really to talk about a band.

in another class i improvised a 9 min presentation about metallica, i didn't have notes or anything but it feels kinda meh to do that
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Last edited by Drakathan at Nov 13, 2011,
physical parameters of the habitability of extrasolar planets. But I fear that's something that can't be done in 15 minutes.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Well after creeping your profile you seem to be a big Metallica fan. So IDEA!!! Do a project talking about all of the Metallica albums and play a riff or two from each of the albums. And talk about their back story, worked for me with Megadeth.
Quote by Megadethfan245
Well after creeping your profile you seem to be a big Metallica fan. So IDEA!!! Do a project talking about all of the Metallica albums and play a riff or two from each of the albums. And talk about their back story, worked for me with Megadeth.

see my previous post, it feels meh

i got an idea though, what if i did a presentation on how to procastrinate schoolwork
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
You're Finnish; do a presentation about the three or four other languages you know.

Quote by Drakathan
see my previous post, it feels meh

i got an idea though, what if i did a presentation on how to procastrinate schoolwork

That'd be genious if your teacher has a sense of humour.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
The reproduction cycle between polar bears and south pacific shrimp.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Gabriel Fauré

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
physical parameters of the habitability of nodding with a cap on while playing beer pong with bros. But I fear that's something that can't be done in 15 minutes.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
physical parameters of the habitability of nodding with a cap on while playing beer pong with bros. But I fear that's something that can't be done in 15 minutes.
The Evolution of Jason Statham as a Shoop Staple
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
On why you should be playing Skyrim instead of being in school
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Stierhode
lolplagiarism.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Gabriel Fauré

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by Vendetta16
On why you should be playing Skyrim instead of being in school

"yeah skyrim is an awesome game so ima go home n play it kthxbai"

teacher: "k koo"
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! Procrastination should be your topic.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
i'm having a hard time getting 15 mins on it
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
^ Say you couldnt get it up to 15 mins cos you were procrastinating?
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Masturbate for 15 minutes and talk about different things that turn you on, like some of your hot classmates. And your hot teacher. You'll get an A+ and a scholarship to the sex offender registry.
shaggy dog jokes. and accompany it with a this one. tell the joke first make it a bit longer if you like, and then spend the last minute or so explaining what a shaggy dog joke is.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Nov 13, 2011,
i've got 6 slides on procrastination.. need more
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
What you need to do is picture everybody naked, but for God's sake don't get an erection.

Actually, do it ABOUT erections. Then in the event that you do acquire a boner you can just whack yours out and say "Here's an example.".
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Last edited by BeefWellington at Nov 13, 2011,
Quote by BeefWellington
What you need to do is picture everybody naked, but for God's sake don't get an erection.

or do get an erection, and do a presentation about how awkward your current situation is.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.