I can currently pick up a BC Rich Zoltan sig for 550. This is a neck through, mahogany bodied guitar with an original floyd rose. Musiciansfriend still has these listed for $899. Im thinking black body with maple fretboard. if you find pictures, you can even see the guitars finish ends at the base of the neck and starts at the headstock. when my local dealer had one in, it was one of the nicest playing guitars i have ever held.

So anyone have any opinions on this? I think im going to pick one up tomorrow while they are still so damn cheap. I wanted a hard tail, but the ones with the tonepros wraparound are actually more expensive than the one with the OFR!

So, think i should grab one up? My only concern is the rockfield mafia pickups, but i havent heard a single bad thing about them. they are just cheap...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/b.c.-rich-zoltan-bathory-signature-asm-electric-guitar

i really like the maple capped one as far as the looks go, especailly being able to see the neck through on the back. but i feel the mahogany would just suit my sound needs a bit more.

TL;DR - i can grab the $899 Bc Rich Zoltan sig for 550, should i do so? any better options?
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Marshall JCM200 TSL100 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Erm, well if it was one of the nicest playing guitars you've ever held then yes.

i already know my own opinion about the guitar, i'm looking for other peoples perspectives on it. like..

anyone own one? have played one? hear anything about them?

my local dealer doesn't know shit about gear, and the one he had in store sold before i found out i could get one for half price so i didn't get to play around with it that much
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Marshall JCM200 TSL100 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.