I thought I was being thrifty when I bought Battlefield 3 used for 50 bucks, but then I played the campaign and it was exactly like every other FPS campaign out there. so I went to multiplayer. It was then that I found out that since I had not bought the game new that I had to pay 10 bucks to play online. So EA just sold the same game twice for 60 bucks......
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

compliment from fellow UGer
@ you expecting something spectacular on the campaign. BF2 didn't even have one, and its a FPS you can't really have that much of a great story
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
lol fps.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

It appears EA didn't sell you the game. They sold you multiplayer. So they made $70.

Unless you bought it used from EA...then you basically just played full price...and they double profited on the game.

I think the online pass is a great business strategy by the gaming business.
Last edited by FireHawk at Nov 14, 2011,
Quote by JAHellraiser
its a FPS you can't really have that much of a great story

RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by FireHawk
It appears EA didn't sell you the game. They sold you multiplayer. So they made $70.

Unless you bought it used from EA...then you basically just played full price...and they double profited on the game.

I think the online pass is a great business strategy by the gaming business.

It's ****ing stupid.

It will make them more money, and they have the right to do it, but it's still ****ed up.
i like battlefield, its better than piss or duty
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by JAHellraiser
@ you expecting something spectacular on the campaign. BF2 didn't even have one, and its a FPS you can't really have that much of a great story

Gordon Freeman would like a word with you.

And by word I mean crowbar.

And by with you I mean bashed into your skull.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Nov 14, 2011,
Quote by Wikipedia
To access the game's online multiplayer mode on consoles, players need to activate an Online Pass.New copies of the game include one Online Pass for the original owner of the game to access the multiplayer; however, if a player buys a used copy they must purchase an Online Pass separately. When asked why the developers implemented the pass system, game designer Alan Kertz replied, "because servers cost money, and used games don't make developers any money."

There it is.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by mulefish
What? Don't get me wrong, theres some good stories but nothing really ground breaking. I mean everythings WW3 or 'lets find a way to go back to the vietnam war/WW2'
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by necrosis1193

And by you I mean bashed into your skull.

Never actually played that game but Orange Box should be coming through the post tomorrow as I ordered it 3 days ago, stupid Amazon.

Quote by necrosis1193

And by with you I mean bashed into your skull.

This. This this this.

I wonder when Episode Three is ever going to come out...
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
it's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Quote by JAHellraiser
What? Don't get me wrong, theres some good stories but nothing really ground breaking. I mean everythings WW3 or 'lets find a way to go back to the vietnam war/WW2'

It would be interesting if they tried the civil war. Well if they didnt f**k it up like the history channel one for the PS2
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

compliment from fellow UGer
Quote by silent caution

What's your opinion on Call of Duty then? I've never even heard of PoD
Quote by silent caution

LOLOLOL OH MY GOD, I JUST SPAT COKE EVERYWHERE FROM THAT COMMENT, DO YOU GET IT GUYS? HE SAID PISS OR DUTY INSTEAD OF CALL OF DUTY WHICH IS ITS ACTUAL NAME BUT HE INSULTED BY CHANGING IT'S NAME, SO FUNI XD XD XD