There is no bass, which is pretty much vital to this song but I haven't found a perfect tab yet and I've yet to tab the bass myself.

That aside, I tried hard to get this right and did a fair job, but it's not too insane. The drums are completely robot sounding, but I did this as a guitarist trying to better my skill not to get better at programming

And you might need to turn your volume up, it turned out pretty quiet from getting rid of the buzz that was going on. Please check it out, and feel free to leave me a link to your song C4C

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/touke/music/all/play1060218
Not into this genre of music, but this is pretty awesome. Playing is very clean and tight. I'm sure a better drum program and bass would make this sound 100x better, but the guitars sound awesome. Great job!
Quote by ibz120
Not into this genre of music, but this is pretty awesome. Playing is very clean and tight. I'm sure a better drum program and bass would make this sound 100x better, but the guitars sound awesome. Great job!

Thanks for the kind words man. I'd record the bass if I had one
Playing was very tight, didn't really spot a mistake (although I don't know the song). But yeah, as ibz120 said, maybe some better drum programming would've done better justice to the song, even though you nailed the guitar tracks!

Cheers for the crit.
Definitely needs some bass and some better drum tones, but other than that I really liked it. Tight and clean playing!
The song writing is nice and tidy, it kept me entertained throughout
Some parts reminded me of Behemoth, and others of old Black Dahlia Murder, so yeah, it was nice!

EDIT: Oh **** me, I just noticed that it was a cover. Haha, I'm silly.
Last edited by Taclite at Nov 21, 2011,
Quote by Taclite
Definitely needs some bass and some better drum tones, but other than that I really liked it. Tight and clean playing!
The song writing is nice and tidy, it kept me entertained throughout
Some parts reminded me of Behemoth, and others of old Black Dahlia Murder, so yeah, it was nice!

EDIT: Oh **** me, I just noticed that it was a cover. Haha, I'm silly.

If only I did right this beast! Thanks for your comment