Hi i've been advised to get a metal muff pedal and i was just wondering if they typically come with the power adaptor and ifnot how much would it cost & where could it be sourced from? thx
They don't come with an adapter, but something like a 1-Spot would do the job to power it.
thanks for your reply mate, so is there a specific metal muff adapter that you can buy or do you just have to buy a generic one? if so how do you know the voltage etc to use?

It's just a standard 9v DC centre negative adapter. The 1-Spot is a good, low cost option. Boss make PSA units (although the newer ones aren't that great).
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
hmm i think have a boss 9v psa adapter for my metal zone - so that should work fine?